• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Perhaps this defeat will be a silver lining if RBS considers this as a final straw not to refinance Hick and Gillett.
In that note, any Liverpool fan or admirer is requested to send this mail (to RBS specifically) ( with edits if desired )
FOSSPowered Pastebin

iinfi

mekalodu
arsene gets a punch .... arsene gets a punch ....
one a penny two a penny arsene gets a punch ....
one punch by Drogba ... and one punch by Alex ....
arsene gets a punch .... arsene gets a punch ....
arsene's team wants to pass .... arsene's team wants to pass ....
one a penny two a penny arsene's team wants to pass ....
they pass pass and pass ... they pass pass and pass ...
goalz not in sight ... goalz not in sight ...
they pass pass and pass ... goalz not in sight ...

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
cech save was the turning point of the game ...
hmm what was so special about the save? The shot was good, but the ball was straight at him. He isn't an Almunia or Fabianski who would let that go in. Every decent keeper would save it.

ajai5777

Youngling
Lollllllllllzzzz

Blues proved it again.kids are no match for Men :-D

chelsea's defence lol ? Did he watch the 2nd half ? Ancelotti had enough faith on the defense thats why chelsea pushed backward and allowed arsenal to come forward but still they couldnt score.

Drogs continues to score against arsenal :lol:

It could have been more; anelka and essien missed open chances.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arses played better than last time. Still lacking end-product, though.

Great game to watch, much more so because of the result! :D

rgsilent

Broken In
Looking back at the game,we did really well with what we had today.

Arsenal did what they always do against decent sides. Pass pass pass and then no end product. That's why Chelsea were all too happy to give your team possession in the second half and played on the counter which worked well.

iinfi

mekalodu
hmm what was so special about the save? The shot was good, but the ball was straight at him. He isn't an Almunia or Fabianski who would let that go in. Every decent keeper would save it.

which save r u talking abt buddy....i was mentioning abt the finger tip save off Arshavin (not sure whether it was arshavin or someone else)...that was heading into the top corner .. had that gone in, the game wud v been wide open...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Perhaps this defeat will be a silver lining if RBS considers this as a final straw not to refinance Hick and Gillett.
In that note, any Liverpool fan or admirer is requested to send this mail (to RBS specifically) ( with edits if desired )
FOSSPowered Pastebin

For how long will you blame the failings of your players on the men up above? It's unbelievable that Liverpool are unable to beat mighty Blackpool at Anfield!! The players should start taking some of the blame now.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
which save r u talking abt buddy....i was mentioning abt the finger tip save off Arshavin (not sure whether it was arshavin or someone else)...that was heading into the top corner .. had that gone in, the game wud v been wide open...
I'm talking of the same. :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
For how long will you blame the failings of your players on the men up above? It's unbelievable that Liverpool are unable to beat mighty Blackpool at Anfield!! The players should start taking some of the blame now.
Two words for you - Ken Bates. And Hicks and Gillett are MUCH worse than him.
Yes players are for blame - Carra is past it, Johnson is woeful, Poulsen is poor, etc. etc. Roy is also doing himself no favours by not playing Agger, playing players out of position and Torres is looking increasing isolated and frustrated. But hey, let's get our priorities right, get rid of owners ( bear any kind of point deductions or sanctions in any case ), and then the players and the manager will be dealt with.

rgsilent

Broken In
Two words for you - Ken Bates. And Hicks and Gillett are MUCH worse than him.
Yes players are for blame - Carra is past it, Johnson is woeful, Poulsen is poor, etc. etc. Roy is also doing himself no favours by not playing Agger, playing players out of position and Torres is looking increasing isolated and frustrated. But hey, let's get our priorities right, get rid of owners ( bear any kind of point deductions or sanctions in any case ), and then the players and the manager will be dealt with.

They are doing their best I think to sell pool at the moment. It's just that benitez in all his ****witery over the past two seasons he was there has made liverpool now such a poor side that it will scare of potential buyers. That man has fooled your fans into believing that he's the next shankly which is a big insult to the great man and spent 250 off million over his five years bringing in absolute dross. You can't blame owners for not having money now because that man has left them with none with one crap transfer after another.

And another sending email campaign? Gotta laugh at the scouse. Hope this one doesn't end like the one in which my wind up letter ended up on the liverpool echo crying to bring benitez back. :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
They are doing their best I think to sell pool at the moment. It's just that benitez in all his ****witery over the past two seasons he was there has made liverpool now such a poor side that it will scare of potential buyers. That man has fooled your fans into believing that he's the next shankly which is a big insult to the great man and spent 250 off million over his five years bringing in absolute dross. You can't blame owners for not having money now because that man has left them with none with one crap transfer after another.
There's one famous quote which is applicable to you lad:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

And another sending email campaign? Gotta laugh at the scouse. Hope this one doesn't end like the one in which my wind up letter ended up on the liverpool echo crying to bring benitez back. :D
You, sir, are a moron.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
That man has fooled your fans into believing that he's the next shankly which is a big insult to the great man and spent 250 off million over his five years bringing in absolute dross.
He only spent £88m.

You can't blame owners for not having money now because that man has left them with none with one crap transfer after another.
What about the Glazers then. As good as blaming Ferguson for Man Utd's debt which is twice as large as Liverpool's. Bollocks argument.

What happened to Green and Gold? I think it got old. Despite of their worrying state, believe me a Man Utd fan should be the last one to laugh at Liverpool.

At the moment, I feel all the Big 4 clubs of England represent different philosophies. One is backed by a sugar daddy, one is being whored by their owners and not performing on the field, one is being whored by their owner but still performing and one is performing average compared to their competitors but doing things on their own.

It just tells you that these foreign owners make big promises when they come to buy a club and it is not a guarantee that they will always fulfill them. Sugar daddies are something different. Clubs are better off taking care of themselves on their own just like Arsenal did. It would get very interesting to see how UEFA's Financial Fair Play regulations affect football. I've also seen many fans who think managing Utd's debt is as easy as managing their backyard company, which obviously is not the case.

I will also like to appreciate Spurs. They are also building a new stadium but they have made sure that they won't end up in turmoil by building a decent squad which can easily get them a Top 8 finish. Their stadium plan has been approved: *www.haringey.gov.uk/index/news_and_events/latest_news/spurs_regeneration_goal_for_tottenham.htm

Last edited:
Top Bottom