• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Song has filled in well for him.We can do with some DM cover though.However anything except a GK and CB is a luxury signing at the moment.

Rahim

Married!
Joe Cole and Michael Ballack will leave Chelsea when their contracts expires, confirms Chelsea officials.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
In my FM game, Gallas didn't renew his contract throughout the season and kept asking for better wage. But when the season finished, he shut himself up and signed for half of his wage. I'm expecting the same.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
In my FM game, Gallas didn't renew his contract throughout the season and kept asking for better wage. But when the season finished, he shut himself up and signed for half of his wage. I'm expecting the same.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
In your FM Arses might be winning the Champions League :lol: That doesn't make it any close to reality :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
the point is arsenal will never a decent enough squad to be compared with the likes of the invincibles era
And how do you know that?Seeing the financial situation Arsenal are one of the best placed club to do that.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

:lol: :lol: :lol:
In your FM Arses might be winning the Champions League :lol: That doesn't make it any close to reality :lol:
You are right about that.In my FM Pool finish 1st or 2nd usually.:lol:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, in my FM game, Rafa has actually been SACKED after Everton finished above LFC. :lol:

And I helped them doing that. I lost to Everton intentionally. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Speaking of FM,

*www.studs-up.com/comics/2010-06-04.jpg :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/alon_rena_melb.jpg

I guess he is too old for wenger though :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

On a more serious note, there are reports of Hodgson as certainty to takeover as manager at Anfield, wonder how much substance is in that.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Hodgson did pretty decently at FC Internazionale. They were near relegation zone when he took over and he managed them to Seventh or something AFAIK. He failed at Blackburn tho. And No idea about his credentials to actually win trophies though, not that it's most likely with us but whatever. I wish we could get Manuel Pellegrini tbh.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Joe Cole, Ballack & Beletti have left Chelsea FC. No contract renewal for them. A bit surprised at Ballack's exit.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I know it is THAT site but it seems to be a pretty bold statement even for them.

Revealed: Joe Cole has signed a contract to join Arsenal after World Cup 2010
* Deal agreed in principle before player flew out to the World Cup
* England midfielder's move will be completed if he passes full medical
* Three-year, £80,000-a-week contract laden with incentives

England midfielder Joe Cole has signed a contract to join Arsenal, Goal.com UK can reveal.

The midfielder put pen to paper on an £80,000-a-week, three-year deal before flying out to South Africa with England’s World Cup squad.

The sensational free transfer has been kept under wraps by both parties because the agreement is dependent on Cole being able to prove his fitness when he returns from the World Cup.

Goal.com UK understands that Cole was put through his paces in a basic medical on Monday of last week, which was enough to convince manager Arsène Wenger to tie him to a deal that wards off other clubs.

But, in order to insure themselves from the England midfielder suffering a serious injury on World Cup duty, Arsenal insisted on inserting a clause that means Cole must pass a more stringent, full medical when he returns from South Africa for the deal to be officially completed.

The move has ended Tottenham, Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool’s hopes of signing one of the most coveted free agents on the market this summer.
*www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2565/exclu...oe-cole-has-signed-a-contract-to-join-arsenal

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Rafael Benítez joins Internazionale on two-year deal

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/10/rafael-benitez-internazionale

So he is such a "crappy" manager that the current Champions of Europe sign him within days :rolleyes:

*www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=34021&L=en

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
He was beyond crap last season,no doubt.Sh1t buys,Sh1t tactics,baffling subs,abysmal man management...
He should do well there next season if he manages to keep the squad together.Just don't ask him to dive into the market.

Top Bottom