• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^kinda yes,but lets not forget tht he had actually dived. tho this will b a big lesson to those who'll ever think of diving again..
Eduardo says that there was contact(proved by video evidence) and he lost the balance.
I believe him,considering he has never cheated before.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Arsenal said:
We fully support the drive for fair play in football and believe it is important that UEFA provide clear and comprehensive standards that will be consistently enforced going forward. 

And that is case closed.If you really want to curb diving,make proper rules first.

Last edited:
IMO Eduardo was looking to protect his already injured feet...who wouldnt do that considering he's been out of action for almost a year? It's the ref that should be reprimanded...

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Hmm we'll have to do without Drogba and Bosingwa (suspension) for tonight. I hope Anelka and Kalou can do a decent job up front. Just give Anelka the chances, he'll finish. Alex is injured too, so Ivanovic will play in the starting 11.
Posted again:
^Yeah, he's already had his leg broken once, no reason why he shouldn't protect it.
Posted again:
*www.studs-up.com/comics/2009-09-14.jpg

Hahaha Adebayor pwned.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lol Adebayor charged with stamping and causing crowd trouble.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2638637/Emmanuel-Adebayor-charged-by-FA.html

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
3 match ban well deserved . . Manures must be most happy with this decision . . And its for stamping only . . Next ruling for celebration can ban him more for 3 games . . That may put something in his little brain . .

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
RVP,Denilson and Almunia not making the trip to Belgium tomorrow.
Almunia dropped?Though the site mentions that he is ill.Vito Mannone and Szczesny will be our GKs tomorrow.
Sanchez Watt and Jack Wilshere also make the squad.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Last time Neville was banned for 2 games doing the same kinda celeb antics . . Charged for inciting crowd can go to that extent for sure . . So cant say . . Remember 'the can' has been opened some days ago . .

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
He can't be banned for celebrating :( :(
lol

But he did disrespect the Arse fans.

Oh BTW I'm NOT happy with Eudardo NOT being banned. :| But yeah in sense of equality him not being banned is OK, but divers should be banned IMHO :|

@gooners:
Seriously keep pretending Eduardo dives never was :rolleyes:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
stevie me too should be banned then ?? :shock:

:| If he did dive. Yeah anyone. :|

Yeah he would have been probably banned for a few times or so in, but you guys make it seem that he dives day in day out. :|
And Oh that would have meant Ronaldo and likes banned far too often, so it would have been better.

But what now I sum up:
The gooners or anybody else or that matter have ABSOLUTELY no right to point fingers at Gerrard or others, if they are so hypocritical when it comes to their players. :|
Otherwise there's a big STFU waiting here. :|

Let's end it all there.:|
Posted again:
haha..red seeing red everywhere, when there's a red within the former itself :D
(that's for you liverpool_fan :p )

Spot on. :lol:

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Live text for me. :|
Posted again:
Update:
John Terry ruffled up by Porto defence..goes down after what looks like a body check..now gets up
Live Text in Football Channel itself? w00t :D

Last edited:
^^I'll do what I can :wink:

till now (26 mins) Malouda, Essien yellow carded. The Blues enjoying 61% of possession but not able to break through Porto's defence, which is holding out very well

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Hmm Filippo Inzaghi has scored for Milan versus Marseille. So I guess he opens up the account of the group stage of the UCL 09-10.
Posted again:
Christiano Ronaldo scores for...................Real Madrid

I hope he scores many more for Madrid to silence those Mancker hypocrites :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom