• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
tevez is injured. man city will get its first real test against utd next week...seriously speakin ars were worse than hull in the second half.

Needless tackle by scholes,he first went for it,then realised he was never gona make it so kinda tried to back out,yet made on contact with huddlestone who grabbed the opportunity to the maximum.

liked crouch being constantly abused by vida n yet the decision goin against him :D
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
[QUOTE Lol bottomham owned finally.The only way for them now is downhill.[/QUOTE]

this was always comin..they were nowhere near except the first 10 mins.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Worse than Hull?,we owned them in the 2nd half.Had referee spotted the blatant penalty when we were 2-1 down...
However Almunia needs to be sorted out,thats 3 goals in 3 games he has cost us.

Van Persie's statement on Adebayor.
"I am sad and disappointed by my former team-mate Emmanuel Adebayor's mindless and malicious stamp on me during today's match.

"We are both professional footballers and I know that the game is physical, I too have made hard and sometimes mis-timed challenges but never with the intention of hurting an opponent. He set out to hurt me today.

"I knew he was aiming for a collision because he changed the angle of his body to allow contact to be made. He moved backwards when his natural momentum would have taken him forward. I find that deeply disrespectful. He has shown a real lack of class today, to me and the fans.

"I do feel lucky that I have not suffered a greater injury. The contact was only centimetres from my eye. I have not received an apology from him, there were no words exchanged afterwards. He had his own agenda today and that is bad for football. It's bad for the game we all love.

"I want to make it clear that this has nothing to do with the result of today's match. We do not hide from that disappointment but I need to speak out about his behaviour."
This twat needs a ban,but it won't come as deliberately assaulting Arsenal players is OK.
Posted again:
Deliberate assault and intimidating the crowd,sound like police sh1t to me.Put the twat behind bars(but release him before the Emirates game:evil:)

Last edited:

XTerminator

@arsenal_gunners - I forgot to add the word Defence after Arse. really xpected thm to beat city.this was a good chance for u to comeback with a statement of intent,n shut those fools.

as u can see,2 goals were conceded against the run of play n due to slack defending. adebayor booker had a free header.

Mark's Huge You-know-what said:
Mark Hughes has asked that Emmanuel Adebayor be ‘cut some slack’ after his goal celebration against Arsenal.

The Blues striker had been subjected to plenty of verbal abuse from his former followers at Arsenal before his second half strike led to a sprint down the length of the pitch and a slide in front of City fans close to where the away contingent were housed.

Adebayor, who now has four goals in four games for City, was booked for his celebration and immediately made a public apology for any trouble he caused.

Hughes later backed his summer signing who has become a big hit with Blues.

“We have to Cut Emmanuel a bit of slack,” said the manager. “He is an emotional guy and was caught up in the moment. It was a fantastic goal and great finish. He has already apologised on camera and that is the right thing to do because obviously it can be provocative.

“We just have to understand that he is an emotional guy and he wanted to share the moment with the fans in the corner with whom he has a special affinity. It is the same area that the Arsenal fans were in so there is the potential for people to see it as the wrong thing to do. We recognise that and so does Ade.”

City ended the night in third place with a perfect twelve points from twelve and have a game in hand on their nearest rivals. The manager, though, is not getting carried away.

“We will only know how significant this result is at the end of the season,” declared the cautious City chief. “But it has done us no harm whatsoever. There were a lot of eyes and focus on us and we put down another marker. It was a test and a challenge for everyone and we have come through and there will be more of those as the season progresses.
“It was a big test against a side used to playing with high expectations and that is used to winning. I sensed as the guys arrived at lunchtime that there was a real sense of anticipation. It was about getting the job done and that it what we did. Both sides contributed to a high quality match.

“We showed great qualities especially after we conceded that first goal of the season. And remember we were without Robinho and Carlos Tevez. People also forget that we still have Roque Santa Cruz, Vincent Kompany and Michael Johnson to come back.”

Robinho, though, will not be back for three weeks or so after being diagnosed with a stress fracture in his ankle.

These cun'ts will never learn, will they? :mad:
[from abyss's broken link]

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
^^he deliberately kicked him....i think FA is a bunch of eunuchs who will take no action unless someone gets seriously injured...thank god RVP's eye wasnt damaged...and they way he celebrated his goal,better not to talk about it.
Kolo toure has much more humility than that punk.:evil:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Well,Taylor got away with a 3 match ban(for red card) after breaking Eddy's leg,Bosingwa escaped scot free after kicking Benayoun's arse.
I think a 8-10 game ban should be dished out for such violent acts.
See the Witsel incident in Belgium last week.Their FA showed some balls and banned him for quite a few games.
Posted again:
Btw. I think the cvntbucket was trying to emulate Henry.
*www.freewebs.com/allthecoloursfade/henryspurs.JPG
And he failed miserably again.This was not a local derby,neither did Henry had a history with Spud fans.
*img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00887/06_Kolo_Toure_tries_887564a.jpg
Toure and Bellamy apologising to the fans.
Even Bellamy has more class than that twat.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*www.thisisanfield.com/2009/09/14/liverpool-confirm-80million-sponsorship-deal/

Hmm..the logo would be mismatch with Red :|
I hope they use an all white logo

Seriously, blue on Liverpool jersey, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^he deliberately kicked him....i think FA is a bunch of eunuchs who will take no action unless someone gets seriously injured...thank god RVP's eye wasnt damaged...and they way he celebrated his goal,better not to talk about it.
Kolo toure has much more humility than that punk.:evil:
Please dont compared Kolo to Adabadoo. Kolo is class. :|
Yeah but as A_G said even Bellamy has more class than him. :lol:

Rahim

Married!
Tuesday Night Fixtures (IST)
Besiktas vs Man Utd Ten Sports 11:30 PM
Chelsea vs Porto Ten Sports 02:00 AM

Wednesday Night Fitures
23:30
Inter vs Barcelona Ten Sports 11:30 PM
Liège v Arsena Ten SPorts 02:30 AM

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Kolo actually ran after him shouting not to do that stupid celebration.
Adenoob wound up the same away support that stood behind him through think and thin.Pea brained noob.:|
Against Liege I would like to see VP--Eduardo--Walcott(if fit) start.Enough of this Diaby\Eboue in the front 3 bollocks.We won't win anything if we leave our best players on the bench while playing dumb guys like D&D.Seeing Rosicky doing incisive backheels and forward runs in his first game in 1.5 year,it struck me how poor we have become in the last 2 seasons due to some lazy and dumbass play.
I would also like to see Clichy concentrate more on defending.Too often this season(and last) he got stuck up the pitch and we conceded from his side.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Media should shove it up their ass,and UEFA too.Eduardo will still get booed for a long time thanks to media and UEFA's incompetence.
Credit to Arsenal for fighting UEFA and getting the justice.

XTerminator

^^kinda yes,but lets not forget tht he had actually dived. tho this will b a big lesson to those who'll ever think of diving again..

btw am kinda angry at those spur fans who constantly booed utd everytime we got the possesion.especially visible when giggsy used to near the corner flag to take the corners.let those mfers come to OT :p , is all i can say now.

best of luck to all teams for tonight n tmrw's CL.

abyss88

Broken In
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is looking forward to making his first return to Giuseppe Meazza on Wednesday evening since leaving Inter to join FC Barcelona in the summer after three seasons at the club.

"It will be a touching moment to go back," he told reporters on Monday evening. I feel very emotional about returning. I spent three seasons with Inter and I am delighted to have another chance to play in their stadium. It will not be easy, especially as they have strengthened this season and will make things hard for us."

lets see if ibra or eto'o turn out to be wankers like adabadoo

Top Bottom