• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
hclmao i'd have loled at u big time had u not been a utd fan.or more kinda like it. take a look at this wiki entry n00b.

"t was at Barcelona where Fàbregas began his club football career. Initially, he was played as a volante (defensive midfielder), yet he was also a prolific scorer, sometimes scoring more than 30 goals in a season for the club's youth teams. However, he did not manage to play a first-team game at the Camp Nou" -->means he'd developed most of his current skills and style there at camp nou..altho i agree wid u tht he matured as a player in ars.

"Sensing that he would have limited opportunities at Barcelona,[6] he joined Arsenal, signing for the London club in September 2003" -->what does tht mean?? heh.
Woohoo,wiki all the way.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
means he'd developed most of his current skills and style there at camp nou..altho i agree wid u tht he matured as a player in ars.
I wonder whether he would be saying the same thing for Cristiano Ronaldo & Sporting CP. :|

abyss88

Broken In
FC Barcelona won the Spanish Super Cup for the eighth time in their history as they beat Athletic Club 3-0 in Camp Nou on Sunday evening thanks to two goals from Lionel Messi and one from Bojan Krkic.:-D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lucas the Denilson wannabe gives away a freekick and scored an OG off it.:lol:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
2-0,Liverpool twatted by Villa.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
These RAWK guys are Nubs :| :|

Fans leaving early. ****. :|

Completely laughing stock in and off the field now. :rolleyes:
Posted again:
Lost at Anfield. :|

Shameful, disgusting. I'm GUTTED :| I AM PISSED OFF!

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
I wonder whether he would be saying the same thing for Cristiano Ronaldo & Sporting CP. :|

nah,dude all i'm sayin is u cant give ars all the credit...yeah,fabre has matured as a player at arsenal...but did he learn all his skills there?? i dont think so...

btw why did united bring becks replacement in ronaldo if they hadnt sensed tht ronaldo ws already talented??he has simply matured as a player in utd.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Many talented teenagers drop off the radar after a few years.I doubt Fabregas would have been one of the finest CMs at 22 if not for Arsenal and Arsene Wenger.
We got him to the big stage which is all that matters.
Posted again:
Talking about Fabregas,he may has a 'chance' for Saturday.
Cesc Fabregas will not face Celtic on Wednesday night.

The Arsenal captain picked up a hamstring strain against Portsmouth on Saturday and was withdrawn at half-time. Fabregas underwent a scan on the injured muscle on Tuesday morning.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Arsène Wenger described the scan results as "reassuring" but confirmed he will miss Wednesday night's clash.

"From last Saturday we lost Cesc Fabregas who did not train today" the manager said.

"His scan was quite reassuring as he has no muscular strain but it will take a few days to settle down.

"There's a chance he'll be fit for Old Trafford."
Wenger said that Rosicky is back in training and he has an outside chance to make it against United.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
In today's press conference
“I deny that,” he said pointedly when asked about Matuidi. “The only thing I can tell you is that at the moment we are not close to signing anybody. We have still one week."
I think all we willl get is a Sivestre type signing.:|

Top Bottom