• Manchester United

• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
Arsenal were great yesterday, Eduardo looked amazingly sharp, caught Pompey defenders and RVP napping :D

Diaby seems to be a good finisher, hope it goes on and they beat the scum out of the Reds next week. :twisted:

ManUre game was a bore, Rooney got lucky as the the bus in front of goal finally broke down and opened the flood gates :|

Now for Chelsea vs Fulham tonight :D

Ancelotti has finally realised that Lampard is fit only to play in centre midfield. So looks like Deco will get a start in a position he is actually meant to be in, ie behind the 2 strikers, while Lampard will play the holding midfielder. Now I'm wondering where will we play Essien :|
Defence seems OK, though we are always sleeping for the first 20 mins for some reason. Cech looks sharp now (finally) though the back 4 is not sharp enough yet.

Meanwhile, we might play against Damien Duff. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal defense was OK,we rested Sagna,Clichy and Song.Most of the attacks came from Gibbs' side who was quite poor,maybe because he didn't get enough preparation in the pre season.
Eboue was awesome everywhere,I think he may even compete with Sagna for the first team place.

ManU scoreline was flattering,Wigan are really poor this season without Valencia,Palacios,Hesky and Bruce.They are favorites to go down with Hull and Tottnumb

Rahim

Married!
@wisecrab: Why watch United's matches if its a bore?? United turned it on in the 2nd half. Don't tell me Chelsea blew away other teams right from the kick-off.
I didn't expected this sort of reply from a level headed fan.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
West Ham and England striker Dean Ashton is set to retire.
*www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/200...d-striker-dean-ashton-to-retire-from-football

@wisecrab: Why watch United's matches if its a bore?? United turned it on in the 2nd half. Don't tell me Chelsea blew away other teams right from the kick-off.
I didn't expected this sort of reply from a level headed fan.
Hmmm..valid point

First half was a bore TBH, second half was where Rooney FINALLY got his luck straight and the flood gates opened henceforth.

I take back my statement about ManUre's football being boring (must have said that just for fun) but I still standby the fact that it' Rooney and Vidic who are those I admire in ManUre, nobody else.

And chill dude, it's all cool here :D

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
you fool.
arsenal bought the guy at the age of 16-17. They didn't pay 25 million or something like that for him. He was not a finished product they had to develop him. Think before you open your mouth again.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Good games for utd and arse. Vidic back improves us a lot. A good team display overall. Even DB9 played well for a change. Arse defence is still not up to the mark but attack is good. This season is going to be unpredictable.

hclmao i'd have loled at u big time had u not been a utd fan.or more kinda like it. take a look at this wiki entry n00b.

"t was at Barcelona where Fàbregas began his club football career. Initially, he was played as a volante (defensive midfielder), yet he was also a prolific scorer, sometimes scoring more than 30 goals in a season for the club's youth teams. However, he did not manage to play a first-team game at the Camp Nou" -->means he'd developed most of his current skills and style there at camp nou..altho i agree wid u tht he matured as a player in ars.

"Sensing that he would have limited opportunities at Barcelona,[6] he joined Arsenal, signing for the London club in September 2003" -->what does tht mean?? heh.
Posted again:
am not being arrogant at all...tbh :p United all the way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom