• Manchester United

• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
expect celtic to bring it on real physical at celtic park. even the likes of ac milan have found it hard there. the fans are on your head throughout the match. if they get a victory then expect a bus to be parked at the emirates the coming week :)

Krow

Crowman
Celtic away is never an easy fixture. Also, even Walcott is not available.
A win here should do the team morale huge favours! :razz:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
--------Almunia
Sagna--Gallas--Vermaelen--Clichy
-----------Song
-----Cesc---------Denilson
RVP--------Eduardo-----Arshavin

This formation will tear Celtic a new hole IMO,but we will play RVP up front and Bendtner on right.RVP is not as good as Eduardo as a CF so we may struggle a bit with our attacking rhythm.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Skysports said:
Arsenal have injury doubts over Bacary Sagna, Cesc Fabregas and Denilson for the first leg of their Champions League play-off clash with Celtic at Parkhead on Tuesday night.

Sagna took a knock in Saturday's 6-1 win over Everton while Denilson (groin) and Fabregas (hamstring) will also be assessed on Tuesday although Gunners boss Arsène Wenger believes the Spaniard has a better than 50-50 chance of playing.

Midfielder Abou Diaby has recovered from a groin injury but England forward Theo Walcott is still out with a back complaint and defender Johan Djourou (knee) remains on the sidelines.
:|
Diaby time again

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I think Vela is available but our 5 attackers are fit.The problem is CM.I think Cesc should be fit by the game.Eboue can replace Sagna and Ramsey can be an able replacement for Denilson.Though he is behind Diaby in the pecking order.

Krow

Crowman
Ah! Not really seen Ramsey play much. How is this fellow? I mean a playmaker or a tackler or a longshooter?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Blues sign Serbian ace. Is it true? Then why hasn't the klaws and the betas and the crabs have posted it?:))

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2593484/Blues-swoop-for-Serbian-ace.html

CHELSEA have landed Serbian starlet Nemanja Matic for ú1.1million.

The MSK Kosice midfielder, 21, has played twice for his country.

MSK president Blazej Podolak said: "At around five o'clock in the evening we signed the contract on the transfer.

"The success was down to the the fact that the money does not come in instalments, but immediately."

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Chelsea have signed Matic apparently. But the transfer fee hasn't been revealed.
*www.chelseafc.com/news/chelsea-sign-nemanja-matic-20090818_2243335_1755350

He appears to be confident, but we can't watch him play anytime soon. (he's injured)

Damien Duff moves to Fulham :D
(Goal.com confirmation)

Maybe now they might be tempted to give Hangeland to Le Arses :p

And yeah, we've signed Matic, a good signing this, should go down well along with the likes of Zhirkhov, Turnbull and Sturridge as maybe the future of Chelsea :)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^Yes, but where will he play now? He won't be able to play too many games I'm sure, unless we have a few injuries. He definitely won't be too happy warming the bench, and in the end we might have to loan him out.

^Yes, but where will he play now? He won't be able to play too many games I'm sure, unless we have a few injuries. He definitely won't be too happy warming the bench, and in the end we might have to loan him out.

TBH, we need players like him. No manager since Ranieri or Mourinho (more recently Guus) has been bold enough to play youngsters in the starting line-up. We sold Ben Sahar, loaned out Stoch and DiSanto for that very reason.

But think about it, with our injury prone history, we struggled. (no Joe Cole or Essien made us realise how inexperience Mikel is) Alex managed to fill Carvalho's void (luckily) as we were left tottering on finding replacements.

Even if they are left warming the bench, if they aren't like the c.unt ManU had (cough**Tevez**cough) I'll take them no questions asked. :)

Anybody's got streams for today's Celtic-Arse match?

Top Bottom