• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
^^ I have been doing a part time job on this forum reporting spam posts u might as well say, the past few days has seen an upsurge in their activity.
how much do they pay u,now dont tell me that u do it 4 free;-)(might as well ask them to pay u some junk,they have plenty of material,ranging from a pendrive to a 100000:1 contrast HDTV) cant imagine where digit keeps all this stuff..i think they dole out some to their employees:lol:;-)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Fabregas charged by FA
Skysports said:
Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas and Hull City manager Phil Brown have both been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association.

The charges come as a result of the duo's behaviour during Arsenal's 2-1 FA Cup quarter-final victory over Hull at Emirates Stadium in mid-March.

Gunners midfielder Fabregas was accused of spitting at Tigers assistant manager Brian Horton in the aftermath of the match.

Hull boss Brown maintained he saw Fabregas spit towards Horton in the tunnel at the end of the match.

Fabregas denied any wrongdoing in the incident but, after examining video evidence and statements from Hull, the FA has charged the Spain international, on two counts, and Brown.

A statement on the FA's official website said: "Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas and Hull City manager Phil Brown have both been charged with improper conduct.
Behaviour

"The charges relate to matters arising from the FA Cup match between Arsenal and Hull at the Emirates Stadium on 17th March.

"Fabregas faces two charges of improper conduct relating to his conduct on the pitch following the game.

"One charge concerns his behaviour in coming onto the pitch after the final whistle, the second charge relates to an alleged spitting incident. The charges are based on submissions from Hull City and video evidence."

Meanwhile, Brown's charge includes bringing the game into disrepute relating to comments made regarding referee Mike Riley following the fixture.

The statement added: "Brown is charged with improper conduct and/or bringing the game into disrepute in relation to media comments made after the game concerning referee Mike Riley."

The pair have until 12th May to respond to the charge.
:rolleyes:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
OFFICIAL: Inter Rescind Adriano Contract

Inter and Adriano have parted company after both club and player mutually agreed to rescind the contract.

The story between the Brazilian and Inter has officially come to and end and he is now free to find himself another club.

The documents to confirm the agreement have been deposited with the football league and a statement on the club's official website confirms the divorce.

The statement reads:

"FC Internazionale would like to communicate that the contract of Adriano Leite Ribeiro has been mutually rescinded with effect from April 1 2009.

"The documents have reached the National League of Professional players.

"A hug to Adriano on behalf of all at Inter for 8 years and 74 goals lived together."

The Brazilian's Italian adventure thus comes to an end following all the recent troubles.

The man has ruined his own career. :mad:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Frank Lampard phones in to a radio station and gives the broadcaster a piece of his mind for making allegations about his treatment of his ex and kids. Well done, Frank. :)

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwbEBncB7rc

And the hostess on Sky Sports News absolutely OWNED the radio show idiot!! :evil:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmTQHi5-XdQ

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Yup, saw it! He has been banned for 10 matches!!

*www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009...s-real-madrids-pepe-suspended-for-ten-matches

red_devil

Back!
United in for Milan ace Kaka :D :D :D
MANCHESTER UNITED held talks with Kaka yesterday over a sensational summer move.

The Brazilian’s representatives met United to discuss personal terms which would total £35million in wages alone.

A source close to the AC Milan superstar confirmed: “It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed.

“The player wants a five-year contract and wages of £135,000 a week. He is very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United’s pay structure. It’s up to them what happens now.”

The talks did not involve any discussion about a transfer fee but Milan expect to get at least £70m for their star player.

The big question now is how United will find the cash — and whether they will sell Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer to Real Madrid.

Kaka, 27, has already spoken of his affinity for United, saying: “They have some great players in Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney.

“One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there — how can anyone say no?

“They are the English and European champions and a great club to play for.”

SOURCE

oh I hope this Kaka coming to United thing happens...but I don't want United to sell Ronaldo...but I somehow want Kaka to head to Man U...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ That definitely means Ronaldo is leaving. Utd are already in a lot of debt and Kaka's transfer will require a world record fee, which can be arranged if Ronaldo is transferred to Madrid for another world record fee. :D

Top Bottom