• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Martins won't make it. He couldn't make it at Inter as well.

Ballack is good in internationals, but he has been out of form for a long time.

Ashley Young will cost a bomb and Villa will hardly be willing to sell. Today we were linked to boro's 21 yr old left-winger Adam Johnson. Now that would be a sensible buy.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
W00t 6 points between us and Villa.Thanks Mankers.
and big fu(king LOL at the Tottenham loss.2 wins and these guys were talking about 4th spot next season.:|

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
What about Mauro Zarate? He played for Birmingham on loan last season and he was lookin quite good. He shouldn't be too expensive either.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What about Mauro Zarate? He played for Birmingham on loan last season and he was lookin quite good. He shouldn't be too expensive either.

Zarate will easily cost 18+ million pounds, simply because he is having a good season with Lazio and we are filthy rich. We were rumoured to be after Napoli's Lavezzi. He won't be as expensive, but much more effective because he can play as a winger as well as a striker.

First, let's see who will be the manager next season.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Re: Let me take it down

An elephant said to a mouse ,"No doubt that you are the smallest and most useless thing that I have ever seen ." "Please ,say it again . Let me take it down ." the mouse said . " I will tell a flea what I know."-----------Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet . (Jean Jacques Rousseau , French thinker)More Games,joke,Warhammer Online Gold and famous. Click *www.ygscn.net. You will get more.
Thanks mate! Now go home.

red_devil

Back!
^ :D

Kiko Macheda included in the squad for tonight's game against Porto...

I don't think he'll get to play ... but hopefully United will win this one comfortably...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Anyone seen this bloody awesome goal by Grafite against Bayern Munich?

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxk3_janV5Y

:D

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Yup, I had seen it and now I expect clubs like Man City to make bids for him in the transfer window. :|

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
sir dard kar raha hai. :(

IRC pe dimaag kharaab ho gaya. :(

I'll not be able to watch any match today. :(

Rahim

Married!
Mera bhi sir dard ho raha hai and my cable operator has activated mt STB but told ne that my concealed wirings are bad :( SO some channels are ok and some are giving Bad Signal message. I curse the day this STB mafia was introduced in India.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Nightmare!Thank God for HT.
Gallas and Almunia injured
1-0 Down
Ref dishing out cards for nothing
Villarreal toying with our midfield

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
....and Porto running rings around the ManU defence!! :D

Foolish backpass from Bruno Alves left Rooney with only the keeper to beat. :|

ManU 1-1 Porto at HT :D

Great strike by Marcos Senna to put the Yellow Submarine 1-0 up against Le Arse! :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
(Spanish stream:p)

Adebayor scores with a fantastic scissors kick :shock:

Bobby coming on,hopefully he'll have a quiet game.

Top Bottom