• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Villa deserved to lose. Not that they played badly, in fact they were overall the better side but because they allowed the Mancs to dominate the game play in the later stages and see what happened. :neutral:
That is why I am critical of these non-top 4 sides in the premiership. Basically they are generally naive tactically and make work hell a lot easier for teams particularly the Mancs. There is so less confidence that it's frightening. :|
Anyway congrats to Mancs this probably is the most important victory of their season yet.
But don't just start jumping your guns, ManUre fans; title race is far from over.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Theoretically even we are still in the race, but I'm not too optimistic. The only plus is that a rejuvenated Arsenal are yet to play ManU (and Pool?). :D

red_devil

Back!
arrey theory ko chodo yaar.. what a match it was ! absolutely brilliant goal by that kid macheda !!

and Ronaldo got a brace :) should do him a lot of good for the tuesdays game in the CL :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
I don't care about 2nd or 3rd, if that you are thinking of... (from this season, even 3rd qualifies directly to the group stage anyway)
And it's highly unlikely (rather impossible) for Chelsea to finish 1st and us 2nd, ManUre would surely not drop that many points anway.

CL coming up next! Pool vs Chelsea... for the umpteenth time.
Lat year it was a cruel away goal to concede. I hope we win this tie without conceding.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Glory glory Man UTD ..... take that liverpool ......
ManUre arrogance...typical...:-|, win a game and take a jibe at your rivals...

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
To my fellow football fans,

If you want a good collection of Vaibhavtek threads, then feel free to contact me. ;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ I disagree!!

Martins - Too inconsistent, tends to disappear in matches

McCarthy - Tool old. We need young blood and he'll demand a high salary for a player of his age.

Robben - Not gonna happen unless we play 30+ million pounds. Even then, he will be injured most of the time.

Duff - Not as good as he was when he used to play for us. Another 30 year old.

From the OUT tray, I'll only keep Anelka and ship out the other three. :D

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Martins - Too inconsistent, tends to disappear in matches
Martins is good. He'll surely play better if he plays in your team.

And my suggestion of a winger for you will be Ashley Young.

Whatever you may say about Ballack, he is a legend for me and perhaps the only player in your team who has played well & at a high level in the international arena.

Robben - Not gonna happen unless we play 30+ million pounds. Even then, he will be injured most of the time.
He wins free kicks. :D

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
my list of INs are 3-4 times better than what we have currently. Martins is good ... we dont have players who can bring something out of nothing ....

Top Bottom