• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
With a bit of luck they surely we can.
I hope luck is with our side and with bit of positive play wonders can happen...
United and Liverpool both have to play against Villa, Arsenal; the way they play against these sides will go a long long way in determining the fate of the PL...and there is Chelsea too who seem to be redeemed under Guus Hiddink.
Though we are not yet bang on contention not just yet, but may be few weeks down the line...:smile:

red_devil

Back!
lets get the excuses rolling boys!

yeah yeah....hoping a FACT Sheet from any of the united fans/ Fergie only proves you still in la la land ;)

ManU 1-4 Pool
Hammered. Mauled. Humiliated. :lol:
Amazing game!! Torres just ran rings around Vidic. I must admit, Pool played Utd off the park. :)
Vidic's straight red means he will miss at least 1 game.

yeah well, i gotta agree completely. ... hope united bounce back from this...

^ ^ ^
I can give them few:
* This is the worst United side for 20 years.
* The referee gave all wrong decisions..
* This is a fluke victory.
* Liverpool fans put mice in the mancs' shirts
:lol:

you can keep that for the next Rafa fact sheet :lol:

^ ^ ^
Now now...let me enjoy at least today..:))

the day is yours .. enjoy :D

Looking at the league table has cut short my laughter...ah reality...:-(
I hope this defeat would set united in free fall...I really hope... In event if we can't take advantage of that possible free fall, I hope at least Chelsea take advantage of it and leapfrog ManUre...

mate United is managed by FERGIE and NOT rafa...

^ ^ ^ That's coz you have a manager who just does NOT let his team settle. He keeps rotating personnel at will. The players need to play together for a number of matches to develop an understanding. Rafa tinkers with the team and chucks out any kind of momentum that might have been building.

plus his decision to wrap SG and TOrres in cotton wool every single game ... even if it means Pool can't nick that vital last minute goal.

^ ^ ^
Well Rafa can be inexplicable sometimes but to be fair he hasn't tinkered as much this season as he did in the last and also there are concerns of fatigue and injury which cannot be overlooked.
I think Rafa needs to bring some depth in the squad, we just don't have the depth of Chelsea and ManUre. Also we need 1 or 2 good players and then we will be consistent very much in the league.
I sincerely hope he signs the new contract...

BTW Where are all the Mancs? :???:

basically you never had Gerrard and TOrres FIT and playing well in the same team for long long time in the league

red_devil

Back!
err red_devil? Speak something?

just did that ;)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Lagta hai woh rahim aur baaki saare united fans ko lekar bhag gaya... :lol:

To be serious I think he is shell shocked...

EDIT: Arre..aa gaye bhaisah'b...

shocked yes... but not gonna run away ...

EDIT :

off for dinner.... will be back ... don't say i've run away... afterall insaan hoon ;)

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
mate United is managed by FERGIE and NOT rafa...
Being Fergie doesn't make him infallible...

plus his decision to wrap SG and TOrres in cotton wool every single game ... even if it means Pool can't nick that vital last minute goal.
I agree to that.

basically you never had Gerrard and TOrres FIT and playing well in the same team for long long time in the league
True to an extent...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
So the focus now shifts to Chelsea vs ManCity. We win, and we're 2nd, just 4 pts behind ManU although they have a game in hand.

However, ManU have to host Arsenal and Aston Villa as well.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@Kl@w:
You lot have to play just Arsenal right? You've already played all games against Liverpool, Villa and ManUre? Isn't it.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@Liverpool_fan: Yeah, but I'm more confident now that we're not leaking goals like we used to. :p
Plus, the aded bonus is that once you get on top at The Emirates, the "fans" start getting on the back of the Arsenal players. So if we could frustrate them, their own "fans" will be baying for their blood. :D
Posted again:
Oh, and anybody notice how the glory hunters started leaving OT before the final whistle? Martin Tyler had me LOLing when he said 'Nice seats' :lol:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ well the fans didn't BOO BENDTNAR today....he missed around 4 chances in around 5 minutes or less

Good for arsenal that arshavin didn't pass to bendtnar... and now Eboooue scored too...

well... hope all 5 teams of top 5 get to form from now on....would love to see a close finish to the league [ with hopefully a united win :D]
and not to mention it might just set up nicely for the next season too...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
United and Liverpool please ove aside.Great job Liverpool though.

EBOUE SCORED 2 OMG
*tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:iRCe4uocOLTEWM:*img.skysports.com/08/01/218x298/EmmanuelEboue_626752.jpg*tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:iRCe4uocOLTEWM:*img.skysports.com/08/01/218x298/EmmanuelEboue_626752.jpg
4-0 Win.Arshavin scores from an impossible angle to get his first.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@Liverpool_fan:
Plus, the aded bonus is that once you get on top at The Emirates, the "fans" start getting on the back of the Arsenal players. So if we could frustrate them, their own "fans" will be baying for their blood. :D
Hmmm? Today Bendtner missed tons of easy chances and the fans were cheering him. :|

Btw, 2 goals by Arshavin and 2 by Eboue (;)).

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@Liverpool_fan: Yeah, but I'm more confident now that we're not leaking goals like we used to. :p
Lol Bendtner was given a huge applause to keep his confidence when he missed like 5 chances in 2 mins.
And don't even get me started on the Chelsea "fans" who started supporting the club in 2005 :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Lol Bendtner was given a huge applause to keep his confidence when he missed like 5 chances in 2 mins.
And don't even get me started on the Chelsea "fans" who started supporting the club in 2005 :|

Mate, you obviously don't know when or how I started supporting Chelsea. But since you've made your assumption, I can assume you started supporting them when they went a whole season unbeaten. Or did you just love playing with them in PES/FIFA so you thought 'heck, it'll be fun to support them in real life as well, coz they are so good in FIFA'? :lol:

And don't tell me that you were "born" a gunners supporter? Just like this one:

*static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/football/gallery/2008/oct/01/arsenal/Kevin-Josling-33.jpg

Posted again:
Oh, and about your "fans" applauding your players today - "One swallow does not a summer make" :lol:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Mate, you obviously don't know when or how I started supporting Chelsea. But since you've made your assumption, I can assume you started supporting them when they went a whole season unbeaten. Or did you just love playing with them in PES/FIFA so you thought 'heck, it'll be fun to support them in real life as well, coz they are so good in FIFA'? :lol:

And don't tell me that you were "born" a gunners supporter? Just like this one:

Posted again:
Oh, and about your "fans" applauding your players today - "One swallow does not a summer make" :lol:
I started supporting them in 2000 :|.That was before the invincible or even the double of 02.
Now to be a little like Rafa(since its his day,and Eboue's)
Fact:Most of the Chelsea fans at the bridge were Fulham and QPR fans before Abram.
Fact:Most of the overseas fans were United fans who jumped ship since they were on a low.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Fact: I've never supported either Utd or any other club. 8)

Fact: I don't care who started supporting whom, when and why. :D

Fact: You've been supporting your team since 2000 desn't give you any right to cast doubts on anyone else's alleigances. :p

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@arsenal_gunners
Thats right, but Abhishek is really supporting Chel$ea before the Russian revolution. :)

Top Bottom