• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
ManU 1-4 Pool

Hammered. Mauled. Humiliated. :lol:

Amazing game!! Torres just ran rings around Vidic. I must admit, Pool played Utd off the park. :)

Vidic's straight red means he will miss at least 1 game.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Manchester United 1-4 Liverpool

TAKE THAT UNITED

Man I have waited for this for so long...

Maybe the Mancs may still win the league...but this victory is as big as a trophy for me...

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
I can give them few:
* This is the worst United side for 20 years.
* The referee gave all wrong decisions..
* This is a fluke victory.
* Liverpool fans put mice in the mancs' shirts

:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Calm down, mate. Let's not laugh too much. I know Pool will be turned over by a mid-table team in the next game. :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Looking at the league table has cut short my laughter...ah reality...:-(
I hope this defeat would set united in free fall...I really hope... In event if we can't take advantage of that possible free fall, I hope at least Chelsea take advantage of it and leapfrog ManUre...

Looking at this performance, why the hell can't we beat mid table sides...it gets out of my head...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ That's coz you have a manager who just does NOT let his team settle. He keeps rotating personnel at will. The players need to play together for a number of matches to develop an understanding. Rafa tinkers with the team and chucks out any kind of momentum that might have been building.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Well Rafa can be inexplicable sometimes but to be fair he hasn't tinkered as much this season as he did in the last and also there are concerns of fatigue and injury which cannot be overlooked.
I think Rafa needs to bring some depth in the squad, we just don't have the depth of Chelsea and ManUre. Also we need 1 or 2 good players and then we will be consistent very much in the league.
I sincerely hope he signs the new contract...

BTW Where are all the Mancs? :???:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Yee Haa

4-1 and that too in ManU home ground. This is the best day of my life. I don't care who wins the BPL title. 2-1 and home and 1-4 away wins.

Yee Haa

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Yup...However My favourite was Torres one, the way he out muscled Vidic and scored was awesome...reminded me of the way he outmuscled Lahm and scored in the Euro 2008 final against Germany.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ That is expected from Torres. It was Vidic's mistake in the first place, letting the ball bounce. The same thing happened in Pool vs Real, when Cannavaro let the ball bounce and what followed was Pool's first goal. As a defender, your first priority should be to just clear the ball.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Looking at the league table has cut short my laughter...ah reality...:-(
I hope this defeat would set united in free fall...I really hope... In event if we can't take advantage of that possible free fall, I hope at least Chelsea take advantage of it and leapfrog ManUre...

Looking at this performance, why the hell can't we beat mid table sides...it gets out of my head...

yep. true. Last time when they won home match against Chelsea, inside a week they lost to team at the bottom of the table. They need to win every match from now.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
woot what a great game!!
My spirits were lifted after watching that game. What a game!!
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
err red_devil? Speak something?

Last edited:
Top Bottom