• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
^ kl@w, u gonna watch the match tonight ??

oh btw, yesterdays result of Pool is perhaps a good omen for Man U .... cos we all know how Pool perform.... its a sine wave .... good one game and at their worst in the next :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ kl@w, u gonna watch the match tonight ??

oh btw, yesterdays result of Pool is perhaps a good omen for Man U .... cos we all know how Pool perform.... its a sine wave .... good one game and at their worst in the next :p

Yup, I think I'm gonna watch it. I've been literally sleepwalking through the day. :D

cyberpyrate

Broken In
last was superb.
tonight will be super too if inter beat up ronaldo,force extra time and then win on pens!
and i never though i will say this but....GO JOSE!

red_devil

Back!
@pool_fan : mate, dunno why, but i'm somehow getting a real funny feeling about the game tonight... gosh all the talk of quintuples and now if Jose dumps United outta CL...

GRRH!! why didn't united score in the first leg :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
You of all people getting that feeling?

Thank god we finished off our tie yesterday. It is always far more tense when your rivals are through and you have to next play your tie.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Something to read while you wait for the matches to begin:

WHY LIVERPOOL CAN'T WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

WHY JOSE WILL BEAT UNITED AGAIN

Enjoy! :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Didn't you post the link "Why Liverpool should fear Real Madrid" the other day...
Good good...continue posting negative articles about us and hopefully we get positive results in turn... :cool:

And I agree to the article in question about the Scum... :))

iinfi

mekalodu
in yday's game playing essien was a tactical mistake. we lacked the much needed width given by kalou or RQ.
he was jus back from injury n asking him to play in a CL was a big task.. he did live upto people's expectations by scoring the all imp first goal.
Nedved's injury cost them dear.
Chelsea man of the match was Cech as usual.
over all man of the match were the referee n his assistant on the near end. a foot or so over the line and he cant spot it. lousy crap ...

n btw ... its a howler on sporting life..tdy
*img19.imageshack.us/img19/3570/howler.th.jpg

red_devil

Back!
@iinfi ... what was the screenie about ??? couldn't get a thing :|
someguy_on_the_link_which_Kl@w_shared said:
And yet, I still think - no, I'm still certain - Inter will go through. Why on earth is this?

It's partly a reaction to the staggeringly arrogant assumption throughout the English press that the four Premier League teams simply have to show up and they will go through (to pick one example, The Times' new signing Patrick Barclay wrote on Monday morning: 'By and large, a team from England's top four will usually be able to run any Italian equivalent off their feet').

no comments. stopped reading it after this paragraph :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
From that same page:

United were, for the majority of the game, so superior in the first leg at the San Siro that it was embarrassing at times. Most have taken this as a sign that United will cruise through in the second leg, but should it rather be a sign that, having dominated the away game and not scored, that they have passed up their best chance?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
That might very well be true They looked very likely to score an away goal but they didn't, a prospect which may hurt them terribly tonight...:grin:

About iinfi's screenshot:
Even I missed that :lol:

I was looking at the highlighted portion...Cech Barca one...

Last edited:
Top Bottom