• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Bayern absolutely HUMILIATED Sporting!!!!
Great game at the Stadio Olimpico!! W're through!!! :D
Pool drub Real 4-0!! :p
Villareal are through as well!!

YAY!!!! :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
how did pool manage to win 4-0 :shock:
k:
:))

The result is even better than I could wish for... :grin:

Crap my cable operator...I missed it... :(

Chelsea go through too...hmm...and in a "Chelsea" style too... :wink:

We should not get carried away though...we need a result at OT...a victory there would seal a perfect week for us... :)

Another thing comes to my mind...this result would actually help the ManUre in a sense that Mr.Ronaldo would realise that he holds a much better future at OT rather than going to Bernebeu... :lol:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
We should not get carried away though...we need a result at OT...a victory there would seal a perfect week for us... :)

Another thing comes to my mind...this result would actually help the ManUre in a sense that Mr.Ronaldo would realise that he holds a much better future at OT rather than going to Bernebeu... :lol:

result at OT ... man this is such a huge week in PL and CL !!!

and this defeat inflicted on them by a 2 member team might just trigger a bid similar to Man City --- KAKA bid :lol

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
result at OT ... man this is such a huge week in PL and CL !!!
And for you it begins tonight... :mrgreen:

and this defeat inflicted on them by a 2 member team might just trigger a bid similar to Man City --- KAKA bid :lol

OMG defenders, the holding midfielders and the wingers do nothing for a team, only strikers and attacking midfielders are players...:rolleyes:

red_devil

Back!
^ mate, i'm talking of quality. Liverpool is as good as doomed when you take out both Stevie G n Torres out of the team.

sure they may not concede goals but they can't create them either

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ mate, i'm talking of quality. Liverpool is as good as doomed when you take out both Stevie G n Torres out of the team.

sure they may not concede goals but they can't create them either

Considering Gerrard and Torres have together played only 4 games in last 20 matches...your argument does not hold water...
And take the best 2 players from ANY side and it'll struggle...

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Really congratulations to Liverpool for destroying Real Madrid fair and square,noone expected so much gulf between the two.Rafa Benitez is infallible against Spanish opposition.Real will want him more after the thrashing.
Arsenal are up for Roma tonight(not telecasted of course).Even if we don't have last season's Milan heroes (Ade and Fab) I am pretty confident going in this match.A draw and even a 1 goal defeat will see us through if we score but us gooners want to make a statement in Europe and hopefully Edu and company will deliver the goods.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
I predict you lot going through by drawing this game 0-0...:wink:

And I guess Real would really run hard after Benitez now...I hope he stays here at Anfield.:neutral:

Hopefully ManUre are knocked out tonight with Jose celebrating at the touch line... :))

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Pool's win over Real will force Real to spend heavily in the summer. Expect bids flying around for Kaka, Ronaldo and Fabregas. Also, they'll probably try to lure Benitez to the Bernabeu considering that he is yet to sign his contract.

Pool played well, though. I was watching their match a while ago and right from the start, Pool were on the attack. Oh, and Iker Casillas went home crying and had to be consoled by Raul. No, really.

Top Bottom