• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
3-1 to Man United :neutral:

4-1 to united. Another miss Spurs. I guess they have won as I type.:-|

Domestically all my focus shifts to the Relegation battle now...

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
ManU already have a triple now- the Carling Cup, Community Shield, FIFA Club World Cup. And they still have another three- the F.A Cup, Premier League, the Champions League. OMG.

red_devil

Back!
LOL !! UNITED WIN :D :D :D

nice to watch... specially considering I blew up atleast 500mb [i think] to watch the match on streams.... [FCUK ZEE SPORTS AND MY CABLE GUY]

but yeah United finally WON :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
ManU already have a triple now- the Carling Cup, Community Shield, FIFA Club World Cup. And they still have another three- the F.A Cup, Premier League, the Champions League. OMG.

Didn't they win the Super Cup as well?
OMG if they win the FA Cup and CL (they almost have PL), ... OMG...can there be anything worser... :neutral:
Hopefully Chelsea or Arsenal spoil their FA Cup at least and Inter spoil their CL. :mrgreen:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Yup, with that hilarious Paul Scholes handball!! :D

Anyways, congrats to ManU for the Carling Cup victory! :)

iinfi

mekalodu
We DO spend money Yes, but that is fewer as compared you lot...and even Spurs, Newcastle,etc.
Not that I would blame lack of funds for all our failures...We should have lot better, but I am sure Benitez is not all at blame.
Nor Do I want us to become a CSKA London and throw money everywhere...I would rather us finish 5th than trying to buy success like you lot...

you are happy finishing 5th eh ...
in a few years it will be 5th in the Championship... lol...
n dont be disheartened you will still have your history with you ... lol lol

@manu fans.. congrats for your league cup win

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

O rly?
:rolleyes: I am not talking about history you guys are. Have you got nothing else to blabber about :lol:
You successes are history too, remember??? ;-)

Since YOU (yes you) brought the history topic, it only shows your blatant jealousy and nothing else. Next time come with your history argument when I am really talking about history which I am not going to...:x

red_devil

Back!
O rly?
:rolleyes: I am not talking about history you guys are. Have you got nothing else to blabber about :lol:
You successes are history too, remember??? ;-)

Since YOU (yes you) brought the history topic, it only shows your blatant jealousy and nothing else. Next time come with your history argument when I am really talking about history which I am not going to...:x

oh you guys relax !!

@iinfi --- you can continue to have fun poking the pool fans about all the trophies the've won all along their glorious history..

@pool_fan --- you count on all the managers they've changed and compensations they've paid them and talk of that new star they'd want to buy during the next summer transfers. .. [and not to mention, their next manager too :D]

you can have fun pointing fingers at each other....and we utd fans will count all the trophies won recently and then estimate how many more Utd would go on to win this season [and the next hopefully] :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger's record in 2005.7 major trophies in 8 years.2 doubles+invincibles.
The only man who can stop Manu is lost in his own stubbornness :(

Top Bottom