• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
no more ganging up on liverpool_fan for backup has arrived.

@liverpool_fan : You'll Never Walk Alone

since we dont have 100 mill to spend every season we have to make do with lesser known players and getting them to step up to the next level.......
case in point:skrtel,agger,arbaloa,riera etc

arrived and then left him high and dry :lol:

At the beginning of this season, we bought only BERBATOV 32mn...sold a few players [Silvestre, Saha, Pique ] and then bought a couple of youngsters in Jan...

and then look at what Pool have done... they bought Keane for 20 mn and sold him for 12mn and then bought people like Ngog etc etc who don't have it in them [for now atleast] to make an impact in the PL...you could've kept that one trick pony [cr-ouch:))] instead of buying Ngog !!!

and even if Ngog and others have talent, who is gonna nurture them ?? Torres, who always has hand on the injury table[reserve kare rakhta hai...] and Gerrard ?? and who else ???

The way I see it, the main difference between United and Pool is the fact that United still have senior players who command respect....pool don't.

We DO spend money Yes, but that is fewer as compared you lot...and even Spurs, Newcastle,etc.
Not that I would blame lack of funds for all our failures...We should have lot better, but I am sure Benitez is not all at blame.
Nor Do I want us to become a CSKA London and throw money everywhere...I would rather us finish 5th than trying to buy success like you lot...

don't worry mate... Le Arse are having a bad run...otherwise, this season your team was definately heading for that 5th place you so desire.. :D

But your season has ended yesterday, isnt it?

lol...

red_devil

Back!
^ :lol:

btw, yesterday I saw an article on THE SUN [:D] linking Jose to Pool... can't find that article today :| did anyone else see that ?

@pool_fan...shaayad walk pe gaya tha..hai na ? :))

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ The Sun made a big boo-boo. They copied that article from another newspaper and passed it off as an EXCLUSIVE. They had to remove it the same day. :lol:

Look who's back!! :D

Top Bottom