• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Pool were bound to slip up. They have kept slipping all through the race. We were stupid/generous enough not to take advantage of it EVERY BLOODY TIME.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^^
Be Happy for all you want :-|

As usual We only have the Champions League for saving this season... :(

But yeah you guys can celebrate...at least for now. :???:

Rahim

Married!
^Dont get disheartened, for Liverpool has surprised everybody this season by lasting this long in the title race. An improvement for sure, if only Benitez buys good players and not average ones, for Kop will be a force next season. Just see the impact of a class player like Torres. Yeh nahiin to goals nahiin.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Everyone has always maintained that Pool are a 2-men team. Tubby Benitez doesn't seem to learn. Let's see what he does next season (if he stays) now that their Chief Executive and Benitez's 'enemy' Rick parry will be leaving. ;)

Rahim

Married!
Infact we say Wenger is adamant but the top prize should go to Benitez. I am sure his Spanish comments in post-match would be more informed and logical than his English one where he seems to mug up some words and repeat it all the time.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oh yes, I almost forgot about Arsenal!! Fourth 0-0 draw in a row!! :D

You know, we were becoming profligate like Arsenal - failing to take chances, lots of possession but no end result - in the last few weeks of Scolari's tenure. Thankfully that seems to have changed now.

w000t!!!
Yay! I broke the TV remote in my celebration jig after Lampard's goal :D (My parents thought I had gone bananas :| )

And add the icing to the cake, We are 2nd again :twisted:

And Le Arse drew again too :p

Rahim

Married!
^Thats ironic for his buys, apart from Torres, are crap :p Remenber Pennant, Kuyt, Benayoun, Arbaloa.....the list goes on. Are they for enchashing their salary and i wonder if there is a clause in their contracts stating, "You dont have to perform regularly. 4 matches out of 60 will be good eneough to call yourself a Liverpool player who is so integral to the team's success".
2 avaerage players is fine but 5 is damn crazy.

cyberpyrate

Broken In
no more ganging up on liverpool_fan for backup has arrived.

@liverpool_fan : You'll Never Walk Alone

^Thats ironic for his buys, apart from Torres, are crap :p Remenber Pennant, Kuyt, Benayoun, Arbaloa.....the list goes on. Are they for enchashing their salary and i wonder if there is a clause in their contracts stating, "You dont have to perform regularly. 4 matches out of 60 will be good eneough to call yourself a Liverpool player who is so integral to the team's success".
2 avaerage players is fine but 5 is damn crazy.

since we dont have 100 mill to spend every season we have to make do with lesser known players and getting them to step up to the next level.......
case in point:skrtel,agger,arbaloa,riera etc

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Rafa has already spent more than 200 million in his time at Anfield. :lol:

20 million pounds for Keane - remember?? :D

Remember that Italian - Dossena? He cost something in the region of 7-9 million pounds. :lol:

The argument about MONEY doesn't hold weight any more.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^^
Considering the fact that Benitez always has to check what is in his accounts and has to consider selling one of his players before buying, your argument does not hold weight at all.
Even when we had to buy Torres we had to sell Luis Garcia who was always a very important part of the team...something which neither you lot or ManU lot have to do... :|
And Chelsea fans talking about this...talk about hilarious...:lol:

no more ganging up on liverpool_fan for backup has arrived.

@liverpool_fan : You'll Never Walk Alone
Nice. Welcome to the thread. :)

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ I didn't know Luis Garcia fetched 23 million pounds!! :lol: :D

Grow up, lad. And face the 'facts' - your club is not broke and you DO spend big money. :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
We DO spend money Yes, but that is fewer as compared you lot...and even Spurs, Newcastle,etc.
Not that I would blame lack of funds for all our failures...We should have lot better, but I am sure Benitez is not all at blame.
Nor Do I want us to become a CSKA London and throw money everywhere...I would rather us finish 5th than trying to buy success like you lot...

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^^
You lot did buy success rather than earning it. I mean come on there have hardly been so that Chelski have not brought ready made players...:grin:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Same old, same old. You lot have nothing else to offer. :lol:

You'll see blatant examples of money producing bugger all, but will still go on like a broken record. :lol:

I see frustration taking its toll. :D

Top Bottom