• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
vimal_mehrotra said:
We dont have Manu(Emanuel not ManU:D),Henry and RVP,and we dont know how to dive for penalties.:D
Thats totally against what Arsene claims :D

Any of his young gooners should be firing in goals for poor Arsenal

You should be blind to say that Cristiano Ronaldo dived against Middlesbrough when there was contact between Woodgate's foot and Ron's

By the way if you are want to point out Ronaldo's diving , please don't forget about
Henry's media blasting talk in UCL's final against Barca and pathetic diving in World Cup match against Spain therby contradicting himself in the process
(Carlos Puyol would have hardly touched him) :)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
vimal_mehrotra said:
You should buy 'the beast':D Who takes 15 attempts before scoring:D

no thanks u can have him!!:D

and there he goes again ...."diving"... is that all u got mate!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Any of his young gooners should be firing in goals for poor Arsenal

You should be blind to say that Cristiano Ronaldo dived against Middlesbrough when there was contact between Woodgate's foot and Ron's

By the way if you are want to point out Ronaldo's diving , please don't forget about
Henry's media blasting talk in UCL's final against Barca and pathetic diving in World Cup match against Spain therby contradicting himself in the process
(Carlos Puyol would have hardly touched him) :)

well said !! my fellow red devil :D

Last edited:

Vyasram

The pWnster
techtronic said:
If thats the case why did The Gooners keep
Dennis Bergkamp ? :cool:

arsenal never bought oldies ( forget poom) , dennis was there forever

could u ppl use some regular fonts,
abt his blasting, imagine what wud u do if your goalkeeper is red carded for an yellow card offence and etoo is given an offside goal

remember one of the officials in that match was caught wearing a barca jersey just a day b4 the match

suspicious

Last edited:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
The pick of the matches was Czech Republic vs Germany where the Germans won 1-2 courtesy of
Kevin Kuranyi's brace

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
vimal_mehrotra said:
BELGIUM have threatened to crock Cristiano Ronaldo in the first two minutes of their clash with Portugal.
Belgian keeper Stijn Stijnen has revealed his side's shocking plans to stop the Portuguese winger on Saturday.

CRICKET WORLD CUP DREAM TEAM - TRANSFER WINDOW NOW OPEN

Stijnen wants his team-mates to take Ronaldo out of the game in the opening exchanges of the Euro 2008 qualifier.

He said: "After two minutes, we should have beaten him up so much he would have been stretchered off the pitch.

"What more do we need to do? Portugal have more quality so we have to handle things our way.

"If we try to play like them, we will lose for sure."

Despite his outrageous claims, the Club Brugge stopper was unrepentant when he had the chance to apologise.

Stijnen added: "I do not find my words shocking. We are the visiting team and we have to make the match go our way.

"I do not mean that Belgium have to break the leg of somebody.

"But we do have to be aggressive and we have the players for this."

What happened bout this news man..?....

Ronaldo just kicked their ass....
4-0....

Top Bottom