• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
West Ham agree 15M fee for Carroll. Decision with player now. Money well spent, Liverpool. :D

West Ham agree a fee of £15m for Liverpool striker Andy Carroll | Football | The Guardian

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
West Ham agree 15M fee for Carroll. Decision with player now. Money well spent, Liverpool. :D

West Ham agree a fee of £15m for Liverpool striker Andy Carroll | Football | The Guardian

is it confirmed???I believe we could have given him one more chance...anyways hoping this money goes into buying a rodgers version of a striker...

Krow

Crowman
Guardian "understands" that Carroll is keen on "rejuvenating his Liverpool career, like teammates Henderson aand Downing". :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Guardian "understands" that Carroll is keen on "rejuvenating his Liverpool career, like teammates Henderson aand Downing". :lol:

Something about the apparently impossible task of imparting reflective/sparkling properties to a piece of excrement comes to mind. Oh, right. There it is - "You can't polish a turd".

======

Might offend some, but....

*oi43.tinypic.com/of0eo0.jpg

:lol:

Krow

Crowman
Excellent articles in the Guardian. Klopp's interview is fantastic, so is Lambert's account of his days at Dortmund.

*guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/21/jurgen-klopp-borussia-dortmund-champions-league

*guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/may/22/paul-lambert-motherwell-dortmund

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Europa winners to land CL spot | News

Europa League winners to qualify or CL from 2015. Good move. Maybe now some clubs will start taking this competition seriously.

======

Liverpool have one striker and no money.
They sell said striker and now have 0 strikers and £50m in the bank.
They buy a striker and now have one striker and £15m in the bank.
They sell striker and now have 0 strikers and £30m in the bank.
Therefore, by buying Andy Carroll, they have gone from 0 strikers and £50m in the bank to 0 strikers and £30m in the bank.
Therefore Liverpool have lost £20m on the Andy Carroll deal!

Scouse maths destroyed. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
MONACO sign Joao Moutinho & James Rodriguez for a combined 70M €. Whoa.

@tancredipalmeri said:
So the final fee is 70m € but no cheating: James Rodriguez has been sold for 45m €, Moutinho for 25m €

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/24/article-0-19FAB4FA000005DC-575_634x577.jpg

:lol::lol:

'Piersy my man, thanks for all the support! You made this day even more special! All the best, Van Pursestrings.'
Piers owned !!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munchen Live Stream Online

Can't see Munich losing tonight. Hope it's a good game.

Very high quality of football in the first half. Great game.

Lewandowski what a cvnt!

Well deserved for Munich. Been the best club in Europe over the last 2 seasons.

Top Bottom