• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Arsenal are ready to offer Theo Walcott £25m five-year deal this week - Mirror Online
Theo Walcott edging towards new £25m deal with Arsenal | Football | The Guardian
Like a new signing.
How exactly??He has been playing consistently...not like he was injured or anything... :p

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
What's the bet Wenger will pull out the LANS card when asked about who he is going to sign?

LOL... :D

but seriously which players are linked to arsenal now??They have been too quiet this window...

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
I know who we are not getting. Henry, Villa, M'Vila, Ban Ki Moon, Gandhi, Mao and God. What we are getting is Walcott, Diaby, Rosicky and the five who just signed a new deal: Gibbs, Ramsey, Wilshere, Jenks and the Ox.

I don't know what AW thinks, but I said this on August 31 too: without reinforcements, we're not going to be in the CL next year. We haven't replaced Cesc or RVP. You could say we have bought good players, but I feel they are weary.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Diaby has made more comebacks from injury than he has scored goals. Or made assists. Fact or fiction? :D

========

Brendan Rodgers - peekaboo

*ballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/rodgerspeak.gif

:D

Krow

Crowman
Me too. Lost his way at Madrid. Arsenal would have been a far better opportunity for him than Liverpool . He's on loan to Dortmund right?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Yup. Could move permanently. His chances at RMad won't be getting any better with Modric and Alonso ahead of him.

4-0... Walters. :cool:

Krow

Crowman
Meh. Love supporting when we are trailing, but can't watch due to job. Come on you Gooners!

We've played well in the second half. Koscielny, why did you have to get sent off? :-x

Kompany evens it out just as I post. 10 vs 10. Not a good day for Kdefenders.

Top Bottom