• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
DONT KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO REAL MADRID..:shock:
after a super hot form, the last 2 games wer bitter draws,:-? and red-yellow cards:sad:
..the lead trimmed frm 10 to 6 points..:wah:
hope madrid doesnt lose la liga from here..:cryeyesout:
believe.. u wil fight:punch: back..
cmon mourinho-madrid.. YNWA..:)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chelsea captain John Terry defends giving directions during Champions League tie - European - Football - The Independent
He said in the Evening Standard: "In response to comments suggesting that I think I'm the manager, I'd like to say Robbie has stepped up and been immense.

"I am Chelsea through and through, whether I am on the pitch or off it.

"Had I still been on the pitch, I would have been saying the same things that I was from the bench.

"That is my role as captain of this club.

"Just because I have come off the pitch, it doesn't mean to say my mentality changes.

"People might see it in the wrong way, but I care about this football club - we all do - and Robbie and his backroom staff deserve full credit."

"Robbie" has stepped up?
Big Man

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
terry is the new assistant manager...or is "robbie" the assistant manager...who knows... :D

3 POINTS..?:shock:
check this out..
Football | La Liga | Standings | ESPNSTAR.com

never say never..:mrgreen:

erm...i know the standings...what i meant was that there is a barca-madrid game due & as usual we all know who is gonna win that....or do u want me to spell it out... :D :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
They've got a problem with everything Terry does. If he does so much as sneeze, they'll make a scoop out of it that he is trying to jinx the game for 'Robbie'. Looks like India TV has extended its reach far beyond our shores. :D

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
They've got a problem with everything Terry does. If he does so much as sneeze, they'll make a scoop out of it that he is trying to jinx the game for 'Robbie'. Looks like India TV has extended its reach far beyond our shores. :D

maybe you are right....maybe we are seeing too much in it..but it was funny to watch during the napoli game when both robbie & terry are instructing players...wonder who players listened to eventually... :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Terry was only doing what he would have done if he'd been playing. That's what a captain is supposed to do - organize his team. We've all seen him bark orders numerous times while playing. So what, if he reiterates what the manager is saying from the touchline, in extra time of a tense encounter that could make or break your season? :p

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
terry is the new assistant manager...or is "robbie" the assistant manager...who knows... :D

erm...i know the standings...what i meant was that there is a barca-madrid game due & as usual we all know who is gonna win that....or do u want me to spell it out... :D :p

nope..:mrgreen:
but Barca's away form is erratic..:lol:
so we can still regain & increase da points difference...:-D
& win LA LIGA..:wink:

jasku

In the zone
Cracking game at the bridge tonight, and a toughie for Arsenal, we should be able to do the job at home!.. Tricky game for Mancs too!..

Exciting premiere league weekend beckons!!..

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
Cracking game at the bridge tonight, and a toughie for Arsenal, we should be able to do the job at home!.. Tricky game for Mancs too!..

Exciting premiere league weekend beckons!!..

ya..:agreed:
atleast for 1 week, the 6:15pm game(Chelsea vs Tottenham) will decide the champions league 4th place..:hyper:
hope Chelsea wins(as it is their home game, & they hav got rid of AVB, & Torres is back to goalscoring:mrgreen:)..:wink:

axes2t2

I am a cat
atleast for 1 week, the 6:15pm game(Chelsea vs Tottenham) will decide the champions league 4th place..:hyper:
hope Chelsea wins(as it is their home game, & they hav got rid of AVB, & Torres is back to goalscoring:mrgreen:)..:wink:

He will score against spurs just like Shevchenko.

jasku

In the zone

baah, want em to draw....perfect for Arsenal :twisted:

Title race want it to be Mancs all the way, for one a new team gets to win the EPL, secondly NOT Man Utd :p

I am with on Real Madrid, so badly want em to win the La Liga and CL, I was hoping it would happen last year, but I guess the special one needed an extra season. I had tremendous respect for Barca (still do at times) but since divers like busquets and alves joined the team, I dont like em as much.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Both these teams are useless.It would be criminal for Arsenal to mess it up from here.
You can't stop Spurs when they are being Spurs though,Chelsea to nick it.

Top Bottom