• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Everton came back into the game.Clear goal ruled out offside.

Desperately need subs.

Getting really tense now.10 mins to go.

Whew.Defending a 1-0 lead at Everton for 80 odd mins.Can't get more nervy than that.But we successfully negotiated another tough fixture.
Also good results all around us.

It isn't over yet.
Liverpool :lol:

Krow

Crowman
Good result. We should have scored at least a couple more but were wasteful. Wtf was Ramsey doing there? Fluffed three good chances early on. Can only wonder what the Ox would have done in his place.

Their goal was wrongly ruled offside, but we have had so many such decisions go against us that I'm inclined to say such things happen. That we didn't let them get another shows how good we were defensively. Koscielny and TV5 were massive throughout the game. Sagna was awesome too and good to see Gibbs get 90 mins.

I hate to say this but Song was our worst player last night. Defensively suspect, generally atrocious. Him trying too much led to that wrongly ruled out goal.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Doubt anyone here has seen Maradona in action,so hard to make a comparison.
Messi has achieved so much at 24.I think he will end up the greatest.

Krow

Crowman
Only place where Maradona wins is that it was an age of tough tackling. Messi came in the age of simulation. Difference in circumstances.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The next generation will have another superstar and they'll ask if he is better than Messi. But having seen him play, I'd say Messi is THE best player of this generation. Best ever? We'll have to wait and see.

Krow

Crowman
I wonder where he would have been without greats like Xavi around though. Messi is pure class no doubt, just wondering.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The next generation will have another superstar and they'll ask if he is better than Messi. But having seen him play, I'd say Messi is THE best player of this generation. Best ever? We'll have to wait and see.

Messi is definitely better than anyone the previous generation had to offer.He is a special player.
However, I don't think a fair comparison can be done without watching both the players in question.Even then it is something you can't compare objectively.

Last edited:
Top Bottom