• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Blatter getting mauled over his racism comments.Then releases a clarification containing this image :lol:
*www.fifa.com/mm//Photo/Tournament/FinalDraw/01/14/30/56/1143056_FULL-LND.jpg
FIFA.com - Blatter: Committed to fight against racism
Knob!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Can we have a proof, FA? Heck there has been absolutely no evidence (as of yet) on the issue, and he has been charged already?

Certainly Sky would have released a tape, if something with racist intent was said over "10 times", heck there's no even John Terry-esque of evidence (who isn't even charged yet), and yet Suarez is the one to get the punishment? Heck Sky would have got all gung-ho on getting the video evidence and hence millions of views, but there has been fvck all from their side

Is there's concrete proof of racism, while looking at the fact that in Uruguay, words like Negrito are not of racist kind and just mean "pal", and neither Suarez has command over English has FA considered every thing over this?

If Suarez is guilty, he deserves a punishment, but there has been absolutely NO EVIDENCE on this issue. NO EVIDENCE at all. Innocent unless PROVEN guilty.
The club is backing him for a reason. United wankers and their FA cronies can fvck off.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
@Carlos_LFC Even if Suarez is a racist, I'm 100% behind him!

:lol::lol:

while looking at the fact that in Uruguay, words like Negrito are not of racist kind and just mean "pal"

Problem is this isnt Uruguay we are talking about. Suarez is a cvnt no doubt and reportedly even he agreed to saying something to Evra, we just dont have proof of what he said.

I'll agree with the inconsistency with the FA though. John Terry should've been punished long back,but he isnt just coz he's England captain.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I can quote thousand of quotes of United fans acting like wankers, like this quote. On the other hand, I can quote you out of context and paraphrase it in similar fashion.

Problem is this isnt Uruguay we are talking about. Suarez is a cvnt no doubt and reportedly even he agreed to saying something to Evra, we just dont have proof of what he said.
Fvck off with that cvnt shite.

Suarez has clearly stated he has NOT racially abused Evra.

It is Uruguay, which has to be talked about. You cannot ever overlook the native origin and intent.

Does he get a ban for personal abuse(non-racist) accompanied by a word Uruguyan orgian, "Negrito" which is NOT racist at all in Uruguay? Suarez has not been in England for even a year, and does not have any command over English either, to understand that a common word in his native tongue can be interpreted racially in England.
This is fvck all evidence.

Heck you've yourself stated that you have seen no proof and yet supporting this decision. Very sad.

I'll agree with the inconsistency with the FA though. John Terry should've been punished long back,but he isnt just coz he's England captain.
This can only happen with the FA, a xenophobic twat of an organisation and bunch of hypocrite wankers running it. Piss off FA.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
If Suarez is guilty, he deserves a punishment, but there has been absolutely NO EVIDENCE on this issue. NO EVIDENCE at all. Innocent unless PROVEN guilty.

Heh, fancy that. Asking for evidence. Since when did that become a requirement? :rolleyes::lol:

LOLwut? Terry was stripped of captaincy in the light of 'allegations' (which were later found baseless, the newspaper is being sued by Ms. Perroncel).

Even now, where's the evidence? And you want him to be punished, citing inconsistency. :lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't believe why we are discussing this sh!te. Both Suarez and Terry are cvnts. end of.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Good job, Einstein. :D:p:lol:

There's no 'innocent until proven guilty' in football. As soon as a player is alleged to have done something, the media makes sure that the general public interprets it as if the player actually has done that 'something'. At Chelsea, we've been seeing that for quite some time now. :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ Good job, Einstein. :D:p:lol:
To be fair, I was hungry then and pissed off at the FA wankers. :p

There's no 'innocent until proven guilty' in football. As soon as a player is alleged to have done something, the media makes sure that the general public interprets it as if the player actually has done that 'something'.At Chelsea, we've been seeing that for quite some time now. :p
True but the FA should be expected to at least have some proof before charging the player. Don't give a fvck what the media or the manc wankers say.

*ws.elance.com/file/NegritoBimbo.jpg?crypted=Y3R4JTNEcG9ydGZvbGlvJTI2ZmlkJTNEMjc5NTAxOTIlMjZyaWQlM0QtMSUyNnBpZCUzRDI5MjYxODk=
*www.seriouseats.com/images/20080508-negrita.jpg

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
woah..hold on to your horses people...i think we are jumping the bandwagon..lets see how the investigation ends & then comment...too much conspiracy/lack of info going on..there is literally no basis to discuss anything at this moment...

Top Bottom