• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Mata would be a good signing even if Fabregas stays at your club. And if he leaves he'll become even more important. Delaying the transfer just due to Cesc is a poor excuse, it's not like your club is short of cash either, quite the contrary in fact. Any way deal looks well on its way. Though sources are not reliable.

We simply wouldn't sign him if Cesc stays,in my newfound realistic/cynical opinion.
More interested in the Samba rumors atm.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Already opened his account against Wycombe and hit the post in another game. Much better that losing 3-0 to Hull City and 3-0 to Gala and shipping 3 goals in each pre-season game, I presume. :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Today's transfer rumors-Mata and Joel Campbell(!) deals near completion.Improved bid for Jagielka coming,and club ready to tell Barca to piss off.

:shock::shock::shock:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Must be some fan wearing the Torres shirt who scored :lol:

Btw i wrote an article on Man City's chances this season.Do give it a read and tell me how it is.

Two Footed Challenge - Manchester City - Dark Horses For The Title?

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
torres is a good striker.needs better support though,and dont see drogba giving it.Needs Anelka behind him,but he doesnt seem to have the legs anymore

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
First of all,let me set the record straight.I’m a Manchester United supporter,and hate Man City from the heart.As David Beckham said just a few days back - “There is only one club in Manchester,and it is Red.”
Manchester United are not even in Manchester. :lol: If there's one club in Manchester, that's Manchester City. Get your facts right. ;)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ Matters in the context of the David Beckham dig.
And in that respect, a fun fact for ya - Manchester City = Most successful club in Manchester ;)

Top Bottom