The Film 13-b ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandal

Banned
Was watching MTV. Just them came a trailer with a school boy wanting to take photographs on a mobile of a person but not finding it:?. Suddenly he found him:oops:. The person raised his face and the boy clicked the capture button and immediately the face changed to somewhat twisted and blurred when the mobile captured it.:shock:. Seeing this the boy was shocked:shock::shock:. Did you see the trailer? The film was named 13-B. It think it is a horror film. Did you see the trailer. Do you know anything about the film.:shock::shock:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
*s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt115/lalastarrr/emoticon/th_thlaughing-smiley-007.gif

:lol:

:lol:

the phone was N73 that i can tell :D

Pat

Beyond Smart
Yes, it is a horror flick starring Madhavan AFAIK! Looks like an interesting film! Its getting released this friday..Google for previews!

OP
Chandal

Chandal

Banned
The trailer will spook anyone at first view. I expected it to be a ad but it shocked my suddenly.:-|

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
the scene seems to be a copy of Ring+Pulse or whatever english horror flick mix
U took my words...
Yes, it definitely seems a copy of Ring.
In some posters theres a TV too. Then there is twisted photos as same as Ring.
Color tone as same as Ring and spl. effects shown till now (movie title showing) is somewhat similar to style of Ring's title. (Same blinking theme as the TV is not working).

If they keep the horror substance unique and don't drag it un-necessarily, it may become Hit. The benefit of making a english remake in India is that 80% of people who watch movie don't care about english titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom