Cyborg Agent
@furious_gamer : awesome..

now have these :

*i.imgur.com/y2SNopp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ewdWuBH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/BZi0p6n.jpg
*i.imgur.com/G69H3Jh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/pJXAvRa.jpg

its ok if you are getting bored, change the topic if you wish so..

and listen this one line very carefully..
these images are not just funny Quotes, these are part of the minds of some of the 'humans' in its true sense

^^ We will change in few days. So enjoy till then. I find this image funny (No offense..)

*cdn.lolhappens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/321041_452731751442031_1123362920_n.jpg

exactly..
you find this funny because somewhere in you, yourself, you do know that this image is just an image, nothing else..

Flash

Lost in speed
:mrgreen: My share!! :mrgreen:

*fbgags.com/wp-content/uploads/381819_268337963214176_138844132830227_746937_142798342_n.jpg

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
we should now stop that topic i think, cuz the ones who are sincere, got their point, and those who weren't, cant get the point even when his thread is a year old with 9999 posts on it..

:mrgreen: My share!! :mrgreen:

*fbgags.com/wp-content/uploads/381819_268337963214176_138844132830227_746937_142798342_n.jpg

the chicken you eat exhale CO2 gas.
the plants do get thie life from that CO2, and mean it, when you kill chicken, (i'hv read somewhere) it emits some CFCs (CLORO FLUORO CARBON) which are the most important GHGs, so i think your point stands deleted now..

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^yep..
thats why, but atleast you can show this thread to your parents..
they will understand better, cuz they have got much more life experience that you..

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
we should now stop that topic i think, cuz the ones who are sincere, got their point, and those who weren't, cant get the point even when his thread is a year old with 9999 posts on it..

the plants do get thie life from that CO2, and mean it, when you kill chicken, (i'hv read somewhere) it emits some CFCs (CLORO FLUORO CARBON) which are the most important GHGs, so i think your point stands deleted now..

Gearbox::rofl:

Flash

Lost in speed

I meant that to be funny and i dint stand for my point.
But Chickens with CFC - I tried googling, but din't find. Can you explain it a bit??

*2.bp.blogspot.com/--iTmqgG2Y4I/T0O054-ZFgI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/rYIGH8qD_2Y/s1600/images.jpg

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
couldn't find the CFC one but here :
have this :
Eating Meat Contributes to Global Warming | ChooseVeg.com

They found that eating a vegan diet prevents the equivalent of 1.5 tons of CO2 emissions every year, more than the 1 ton of CO2 emissions prevented by switching from a typical large sedan to a Toyota Prius [2].

*i.imgur.com/FclnR7Q.png

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
and dont take the wrong meaning from the articles..

actually, animals are hyperbreeded to make more food for you guys..
that increases methane output by the animals..

and if you are thinking of killing all the cows and goats and sheeps so that you can prevent them from exhaling methane, remember, my friend, that the CO2 exhaled during the death of such an animal and its digestion along with the blah blah blah that happens in your stomach and intestines, etc(ask a bio expert for some great info) is much more in quantity than the exhaled methane.
infact if the methane gas exhaled by the cows is properly collected by proper infrastructure, it can be used as a fuel also..
but i dont think any scientist has ever looked upon the animals like that till now..

so.. you are free to copy my idea.

wow man.. this Veg v/s NON Veg war has earned me a good idea for extracting more resources from the animals.
gotta note that down now..

Cows contribute to global warming.
and its not related to meat or milk......

explain buddy..

its related to meat ..

1 kg of beef is equivalent to 34.6 kg of CO2

see the screenshot..

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
and dont take the wrong meaning from the articles..

actually, animals are hyperbreeded to make more food for you guys..
that increases methane output by the animals..

and if you are thinking of killing all the cows and goats and sheeps so that you can prevent them from exhaling methane, remember, my friend, that the CO2 exhaled during the death of such an animal and its digestion along with the blah blah blah that happens in your stomach and intestines, etc(ask a bio expert for some great info) is much more in quantity than the exhaled methane.
infact if the methane gas exhaled by the cows is properly collected by proper infrastructure, it can be used as a fuel also..
but i dont think any scientist has ever looked upon the animals like that till now..

so.. you are free to copy my idea.

wow man.. this Veg v/s NON Veg war has earned me a good idea for extracting more resources from the animals.
gotta note that down now..

explain buddy..

Le Cows eat some stuff
Le Cows digest some stuff
Le Cows then Fart
Le Cow's fart contains mostly methane.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
How Factory Farming Contributes to Global Warming – EcoWatch: Cutting Edge Environmental News Service

and that methane can be used as a fuel by using proper infrastructure to collect the gas..
but the CO2 production by you guys after eating beef and tha blah blah blah, is much more above the needs of plants and trees for photosynthesizing
so..
take the point

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
lucky for me i was born with natural disliking for almost all non-veg food(along with some vegetables).i never liked the taste of them when i was a child & forced to eat them & i don't like it now.i do eat egg though but usually in winters only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom