The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Decisions lots of decisions in this game, somewhat like fallout. Also leveling up is quite slow in this game as compared to other RPGs I have played. Joined Fighter's guild and Mage guild. :)

I have noticed a lot of Fallout and Morrowind influences in this one.More than there were in Oblivion.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well in oblivion also environment is hostile but mostly consist of wolfs, bears and lions. Maybe there are more but I haven't ran into them yet.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Well in oblivion also environment is hostile but mostly consist of wolfs, bears and lions. Maybe there are more but I haven't ran into them yet.

The environment of Oblivion is pretty inviting compared to the other games.Didn't see big stretches of barren landscape(skyrim) or desert and volcano(Morrowind) in Oblivion.

Neuron

Electronic.
Have been playing this game.I am a level 10 barbarian now.Sadly i won't be able to continue playing for about a week because of my uni exams.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Skyblivion is still underfunded, it will remain just an idea.. Skywind MAY actually launch but even for that hopes are very low..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yes. Some models are still placeholder models. But the maps are pretty detailed.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom