The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
one thing which's irritating me is the shutting of oblivion gate everytime.....
really hate 2 go there......

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You need not go in each and every gate out there.When you are inside the tower,just make a run for the sigil stone,no need to fight the guardians.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Is it a good game? Isn't it one of those age of empire kinds? I don't like those games because we always get a bird's eye view which looks stupid.

Do you think one has to apply oneself more to be able to enjoy such games? I mean-- warcraft is such a big hit but i find it boring since every thing seems to be done with a mouse and a button. Nothing more. I hope i am not missing out never playing such games or maybe i am not playing the right way.

Opinion please.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Well I loved warcraft,it is one of the greatest games ever made:p
Those games are called Real time Strategy.Oblivion is First person role playing game.
Check out the screens and review *www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/theelderscrollsivoblivion/index.html?tag=result;title;0

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
where does the expansion(Shivering isles) get installed??? ...and its quests????

Oblivion seems to be the same as before....:confused:

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
It is in the game.wait 24 hours and you will to know about mysterious door which is your entry to shivering isles.

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Try Warcraft 3
Btw.I recommend all guys to go through the level up section of the gamespot's oblivion guide,It helps a lot.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
cool...

in the level Miscarcand, i ran thru aftr completin the quest...

but now i cant fast travel to any place.....says bcoz enemies r nearby.....

but i already ran till imperial city....still i cant fast travel even though no enemies nearby....wat 2 do?

gameranand

Living to Play
Thanks ico. :p

Man o man more than 6 hours in game and I haven't completed a single quest after coming outside. Right now spying for some guy and his timings give me nightmares. The reward better be good. :D:D

gameranand

Living to Play
Decisions lots of decisions in this game, somewhat like fallout. Also leveling up is quite slow in this game as compared to other RPGs I have played. Joined Fighter's guild and Mage guild. :)

Top Bottom