The Dark Knight Rises

cyborg47

Technomancer
No Man of Steel trailer for us indians!? :(

Yes I am the fan of Nolan's batman and Avengers....seen the 1st show of both and enjoyed a lot...TDNR is another epic by Nolan....but sorry i am not spidy fan..

TDNR? you talking about The Dark Nolan Rises?

Forget the Man of Steel. The Dark Knight is the only true hero of this decade. I watched it today. 150 bucks well spent. I thank Nolan and Co. for this brilliant trilogy. :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
The first day revenue surpassed Avengers by 10 million, pretty surprising given that TDKR is only 2D and IMAX.

y2j826

Journeyman
"1st day 2nd last show" and it is really a great movie, however first 15 minutes of story is bit slow but still BATMAN always rocking...

the last 10 minutes of the movie is equal to smoking a full joint, I loved this movie, gonna watch it again, 4 more times :p

p.s. one funny thing happened, during the scene
where "the bat" flew for the first time
, the speakers were blown, literally. Had to enjoy the rest of the movie without DTS :(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Back from TDKR .. good watch.. gotta watch again. I was very disappointed with closure of Bane character. more dialog was needed.
I guessed the twist at the beginning of the last stand off between Batty and Bane :D . also my hunch of what Blake will turn out to be.. and my guess was right :D .. I had this hunch from the day I saw Levitt in the trailer :D..

BTW "Man of Steel" trailer was shown in Fun Cinemas Bangalore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom