the correct color settings!!!!????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_pant

In the zone
hi....
about one month ago i bought myself a Nvidia 5200 XFX 128bit card and put it in my 4x AGP slot (comatible!)........ b4 this i used to have TNT2 from Nvidia.... but when i got the new card all the colors of the monitor went dark and less bright!! i tried using the color management tool in Nvidia driver but i jusyt cant get it right... can someone help me with the settings (with descent colors).....

PS: and plz also see to my blog prob. somewhere in the software section! Thx!!!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
plz mention wich monitor u r using and how old is it !!! Does ur monitor hv any adjustable buttons at the bottom of the screen ??? to adjust the screen temperature or any other color settings.....

cheers n e-peace....

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

hey.. did u uninstall the old drivers and reinstall the new forceware drivers (which accompanied the driver CD or downloaded from the net) .. if not try so.. I think tht will solve the problem. If it doesn't then putting the old TNT card back..try reducing the resolution/color depth/Refresh rate of ur old monitor according to compatibility limits of ur monitor....

OP
mario_pant

mario_pant

In the zone
um... i got a compaq presario in 2002...... and it was bundled with a compaq monitor only.... it is written 5500 on the top right of it..... and it does have some adjusting buttons....which can adjust contrast bright ness and screen shape and position....... there is also an info optin which gives the deatils of resolution.... frequency... "H: 48.4K"..... (i dont know wut the H is)

GameAddict

In the zone
mario_pant said:
um... i got a compaq presario in 2002...... and it was bundled with a compaq monitor only.... it is written 5500 on the top right of it..... and it does have some adjusting buttons....which can adjust contrast bright ness and screen shape and position....... there is also an info optin which gives the deatils of resolution.... frequency... "H: 48.4K"..... (i dont know wut the H is)

'H' here is for Horizontal Frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom