the best writing software which supports all OSes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bala4digit

Journeyman
hi guys help me!!

i want a writing software which can write a cd which will run on all OSes smoothly !

i wrote a cd in NERO in win98 havin INTEL....but it didn't run in win2000 having AMD !!!

so please suggest something which MAKES universal CDs !!!!

thanks in advance ! :D

G

gxsaurav

A cd when written is universily compatible with any OS or CPU, the problem is in bad written CD not the CPU used

OP
bala4digit

bala4digit

Journeyman
ok

then atleast suggest a good software other than NERO

But a GTA:vice city din't run in an amd cpu which ran in intel....???

please help !

then atleast suggest a good software other than NERO

sakumar79

Technomancer
Alternatives for NERO:

Shareware: Roxio
Freeware: CD Burner XP Pro, DeepBurner, and a few others are good.

If CD is not read by another system, try burning at slower speed.

Regarding game CDs, do note that if you make a copy of the game CDs using NERO and similar software, you will not be able to run using the copy because most game CDs come with a software lock mechanism such as Securom, SafeDisc, etc. In this case, you need to make an exact copy of the CD using software such as Alcohol 120% or CloneCD. Also note that it is illegal to make a copy of the CD other than for backup purposes (and of course, you must own the original CD to be legal)

Arun

phatratt

In the zone
bala4digit said:
But a GTA:vice city din't run in an amd cpu which ran in intel....???

what do u mean dude,It depends on the processor speed,RAM and the graphic card with suffice memory and speed.

If u want simple writing software just install winxp which has in-built writing software mabe by Roxio.Also copying game Cd is illegal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom