Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Watch the whole movie
That's what its all about u got to watch the whole movie

Last edited:

VJ_Lunar

Broken In
"Stupid" is the right word.

Anyway. Remedy Entertainment is already too busy with Alan Wake, and it's been years since any Max Payne game-related news have popped up. If you're looking for a similar fix, better wait for Stranglehold: *www.midway.com/rxpage/Game_Stranglehold.html

Last edited:

sivarap

In the zone
VJ_Lunar said:
"Stupid" is the right word.

Anyway. Remedy Entertainment is already too busy with Alan Wake, and it's been years since any Max Payne game-related news have popped up. If you're looking for a similar fix, better wait for John Woo's Strangehold.

Invalid link

T

thunderbird.117

There will NO max payne 3. How i know because i spoke with remedy. They said they are not going to make. Also Alan Wake is a trilogy.

quan chi

mortal kombat
but at the end of max payne 2 they have mentioned that 'max paynes journey through the nights will continue'.

T

thunderbird.117

quan chi said:
but at the end of max payne 2 they have mentioned that 'max paynes journey through the nights will continue'.

Yes it did but it wont continue has they will never be max payne. Alan Wake will rock :D. The only problem is that it is vista only :(

quan chi

mortal kombat
well i have applied the kung fu on max payne 2 mod but after applying max payne looks like this
*aycu13.webshots.com/image/13012/2002796482813800082_th.jpg
.is there any way by which we can get the max payne look on the mod charecter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom