TFT Monitor showing "Auto Adjustment In Progress"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnythedreamer

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Just 2 months back i have bought a new compaq desktop with 19" TFT. The model no is HP W1907. Now after a week of use the monitor started displaying "auto adjustment in progress" message. The whole screen blacks out and the message stays for few seconds and then vanishes. It again comes back after few seconds. This keeps happening everytime. I contacted HP care. The service guy came and told issue with TFT. He told a replacement will be sent. They sent a refurbished one which had quite a few scratches. I didnt accept the monitor. they told they will send one more TFT.

can you guys please help me with this issue. i checked the TFT thoroughly but there seems to be no way for turning off the "auto adjustemnt feature". Why is this happening? Is it a TFT issue? I think the issue might lie somewhere else as sometimes the system works fine.

Please help

Regards
Sunny

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Auto adjustment occurs when resolution or refresh rate of the display changes. Looks to be a prob with the monitor.

Check your display setings in os. Set them properly according to your manual.
Update your display adapters driver.

Also chek your gfx card or mobos display port & try using a different cable.
try pluging the monitor to a different computer or plug in a different monitor wih your
mobo or g cards display port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom