Tformat - increases the life of floppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
I came across a programme called Tformat which is developed by an indian and which available free. This programme formats bad sector floppies and make them usable. It also increases the size to 1.72 MB from 1.38 MB. This has worked for me. here is the link
h??p://ieeecrce.tripod.com/innovations99/tformat/

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
yes its a great utility. i am using since last 3 years and i saved my no. of floppies. It also gives higher storage style. Much better than windows format utility and can also repair damaged floppies too.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
what about floppies in the RAW format. i have a floppy drive which practically reads no floppy. will the software help?

champ_rock

champ_rock
dont know about the raw format thing, but i managed to re-use some of the OOOOOOOOOOOLD floppies that i had since 2000-01, it rocks,

my floppy drive is also on its last breath so i can understand ur concern :), the software helps a lot

also its 22kb in size, u can easily download it and give it a try , its worth it

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Strange, I cant find a use for floppies nor do I have one to recover/save... :s Its been 4 years since I brought my new comp, my new sony FDD hasnt seen even a morsel of a floppy :|

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
well this is a old news pal. well neway its a great utility,,,
-SUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom