Terrorist fire in lahore injures Sri-Lanka team players....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
^ not as simple as you think...[satish n stuff]

and as regards to the "amputation" ..what do you expect to happen ?? they can't just declare a few of their states as independent or anything..they'll have to live with what they have...they either have to kick out terrorists out of the country or surrender to the whims n fancies of the terrorists [and sign a few more peace deals]

eitherways, Pak will become the next Afghanistan [if it hasn't become one already :rolleyes:]

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
^ not as simple as you think...[satish n stuff]

Read the post again after few days of paki developments . Never "misunderestimate" what ISI can /cannot do.

by amputation, i meant paki's should amputate ties with terror groups rather than simple surgery like the swat valley ceasefire initiated to hoodwink both itself and world community into thinking "Good" taliban and bad taliban.

The endgame is approaching faster than they think.

This is what they are saying right now :
"I want to say it's the same pattern, the same terrorists who attacked Mumbai," Salman Taseer, governor of central Punjab province, told reporters at the site of the attack.

Then this will change to Kasab involved in attack . then to Kasab killed in encounter.

Last edited:

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Following is a list of the injured players with brief details of their injuries according to vice-captain Kumar Sangakkara, who spoke by telephone from Lahore.

* Mahela Jayawardena - cut to ankle, minor
* Kumar Sangakkara - shrapnel cut to shoulder, minor
* Ajantha Mendis [Images] - shrapnel wound to back, minor
* Tharanga Paranavithana - shrapnel wound to his chest, minor, but went to hospital
* Thilan Samaraweera [Images] - worst injured with what appeared to be a shrapnel wound to his leg. Taken to hospital, but not seriously wounded.
* Paul Farbrace (assistant coach) - shrapnel wound to his arm, minor.

source :rediff

din

Tribal Boy
Do not know why some people in Pak are sooooooooooooooo dumb and never even believe that terrorists are inside Pak itself !

Extreme brainwashing ?

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Just saw the link which gavrav_indian given........some people are saying 'indians are behind this':mad:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Just saw the link which gavrav_indian given........some people are saying 'indians are behind this':mad:
Why are you surprised about it? They have always blamed Indians for everything.

News says that Pak govt. has given an apology but what's the point? How many times are they going to commit sin and then apologize for it. It's seriously time to take some real actions and not just play with words and escape the scenario.

krinish

Journeyman
Do not know why some people in Pak are sooooooooooooooo dumb and never even believe that terrorists are inside Pak itself !

Extreme brainwashing ?
Perhaps this has got something to do the religion itself.
Correct me if im wrong and dont shoot me, but what Ive heard and seen is that terrorism is practiced within the walls of majid's and madrasa's and its such an emotional issue, that its tough for the govermnet to crack down on such religios places, because clearly people would support those places and not the government.

Pat

Beyond Smart

They said the same even during the Mumbai Attacks! I remember visiting some of the paki forums at that time (you can see the links in our thread in this section)! I wonder what they must have said after their own government accepted that the terrorists were indeed from Pakistan :lol: I guess I should visit that thread on the paki forum again..will be fun :))

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
^^I don't know if its true or not but I have heard surely about this that they (terrorists) go to masjids and such places where people are found more in a large scale and they recruit men for their campaigns and wars. Live example we have- Kasab, he was recruited just like this along with 20-40 men.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
They said the same even during the Mumbai Attacks! I remember visiting some of the paki forums at that time (you can see the links in our thread in this section)! I wonder what they must have said after their own government accepted that the terrorists were indeed from Pakistan :lol: I guess I should visit that thread on the paki forum again..will be fun :))

Yeah that was Zaid Hameed :mad: He said refering to kasab "iski toh shakal hi hinduon wali hai,yeh jews and hindus ki conspiracy hai"

ab yeh salwaar kameez pehan ke Tamil Tigers aagaye?
I think indian team is lucky.Thank god indian team cancelled this tour.But my sympathy is with Sri Lankan team.They are very good as players and human beings.

krinish

Journeyman
^^I don't know if its true or not but I have heard surely about this that they (terrorists) go to masjids and such places where people are found more in a large scale and they recruit men for their campaigns and wars. Live example we have- Kasab, he was recruited just like this along with 20-40 men.

Their ideologies are soo closely knit with the religion itself. so on a majority people would be religious fanatics thinking that the way of the world is by terrorism.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Pak media is saying that its india's answer to 26/11.Can anyone tell me how is it india's answer to 26/11?When sri lankan team is attacked but pakistan team were in the hotels?:confused:

krinish

Journeyman
Just imagine the plight of the Pakistanis, who want a peaceful and a modern Pakistan. They must be hating to be a Pakistani. The bad has overpowered the good. And its the religion a key player.

krinish

Journeyman
Hatred towards the western countries and india.

Using religion as an excuse, since you brought the Indian politics. Ill give you an example where a party wants to come to power using religion as its base.
So what did they do, they promise to build a religious place.

The hatred comes from the people who are obsessed with religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom