Tell me how to do this..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
well. he's not clear wid his question.. but i guess its abt transparancy!.. it seems more like he's asking how to get the 'digitized!' in his college forum!

yehmeriidhain said:
I dunno how to make U all understand this small thing ........ plzz try to understand i don't wanna see the change up my avatar due to the number of posts instead i wanna put sth of my own like : POPE ...
Tell me how to do tht... plzzz... Sad
Not sure if we are all Not understanding or u r unclear!?! Huh

@yehmeriidhain

Dude it is how this forum had been programmed in PHP.. You can put that tag, i mean 'digitized' etc based on no of posts, only if u know PHP programming... (I take it as ur current forum doest support ths feature as of now).. There's no other way of setting 'Options' kinda so that u can show that..

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
OK! OK! now i think i'm getting the responses which i wanted ...

For sure!! the transparent background is not a solution...

I think i need to know PHP & need to have some sort of powers to access the existing code ....

Actually in my institute some of our students has put siteadmin & Pope: religion ..from their 1st post mind U ... so it's just tht doesn't depend on number of posts ... here although the case is different .... in this forums this is ofcourse the number of posts in here......

& Mr. smoothcriminal i'm very sure of my question the thing is i was feeling like i'm not able to make u ALL understand this small thing... but now i have got a reply tht it is sth programmed through phpbb which i dunno :( still enough thx! to U all for teaching me sth which i never did... Thx! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom