Tell me how to do this..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy

Thats ranking based on the number of posts in this forum , and the second line , I think its a part of his avtar.

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
People actually i'm a student & we too have forums on our institute website & i need to put the same thing above my avatar therre tht's Y tell me ...i know here it's the number of post tht matters but how to do it in my institute's forums plzz help me there .......... do help ..

Well yes !! this is my 2nd post :)

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Dude.. r u gona create/design a forum from scratch?.. It means its gona be really tedious... why dont u go for go and download forums from www.phpbb.com and such sites?.. they're really easy and can be customised easily....

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
People actually i'm a student & we too have forums on our institute website & i need to put the same thing above my avatar therre tht's Y tell me ...i know here it's the number of post tht matters but how to do it in my institute's forums plzz help me there .......... do help ..

Well yes !! this is my 2nd post

Well.. it seems like u're already running the forum.. then its a simple IF Conidtion block na? Depending on the no of posts u gota print watver u desire to be printed.. :)

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
well the links were good but still not so helpful & mind U i'm not running a forum i'm just a member in thr ... i asked people belonging to admin they said try it & do it on ur own i tried but all in vain tht's Y posted in here ....

Well here admin of digit can U help me somewat??

ujjwal

Padawan
Create a new image in a photo editing application, with a transparent background, and write the text on top!

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
I dunno how to make U all understand this small thing ........ plzz try to understand i don't wanna see the change up my avatar due to the number of posts instead i wanna put sth of my own like : POPE ...
Tell me how to do tht... plzzz... :(

ujjwal

Padawan
Do you have GIMP or photoshop or something? Ask Jeba or Dexter, they might give you detailed instructions ...

theraven

Technomancer
look dude
if u want to replace where it says resident techie or digitised
u cant
that depends on ur post count
if u wanna add to it ... u can have that written on ur graphic
what u will need to do is create a GIF ... write what u want there for eg technoteen wrote "geeky teen" then make the background of the GIF transparent
u can do it in any image editing softare like jasx paint shop pro or adobe photoshop
this writing will be part of ur avatar but will look like a part of ur status as it does with technoteen

NikhilVerma

Padawan
No...

I'm saying that the post columns are appearing with swapping colors like white,blue,white,blue....

So If you post lands into the blue zone ... then the difference will be seen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom