tell me how to create video picture cd quickly with background music

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey guys plz help me.. recently we had a tour with family. we had many many pictures and videos made...

now i want to make a cd or a dvd with these tour photographs and movies..

So plz tell me how can i make this with background music and also without reducing quality of the photographs and also able to play on both computer and tv with cd or dvd player.... and also all this in little time...

Plz tell me which software will be best for this purpose...

Help me fast guys.....

linardni

Journeyman
Simply use the Moviemaker program available with Win-XP. It will cater to ur needs in a very nice way.
Start Menu -> Programs -> Windows Movie Maker

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Windows movie maker is RAM hungry the system should be min 1 gb RAM if you wish to make a full CD i.e 650/700 mb. If you wish to make a cd with 20-30 picture then it will OK.

In nero 7 I have no idea, but album made in nero 6 is not so good.

There is good software called Photo2VCD but it is paid software. You may try the trial verson here

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
There is an application called ProShow Gold. Using it, you can create beautiful movies with slideshows and background music. It has got some good special effects,transitions like zooming in a particular area, setting custom animation/transition etc... Also, it can automatically create slideshows for you.

clmlbx

Technomancer
use nero . best app for your job

@ arunks

U SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS THREAD HERE

OR HERE

Last edited:

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Another cool application is microsoft photostory which is available free for installing in windows xp. Nero is also good for this.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
i agree with lucky star proshow gold displays background music while your pictures are sliding one by one,i developed many projects in this way only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom