"Telecom Companies Should Only Charge For Data" -Kapil Sibal

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^ Well said. Anything in excess will surely do bad and used unmorally!
They've to set the bar higher for 2G to have atleast 2Mbps as the basic.

That's the least expectation on Indian subscribers.

theoretically 2G means 236Kbps speed...not 2Mbps...Indians know that.

Lalit Kishore

Broken In
Well somehow its a great news but at the same time it has some diverse effect too. Like above my friend's said that connectivity and bandwidth should be more precisely concerned instead of all this and i agree with this.
Last month i heard a news that from 2013 roaming call charges will be finished that's something i really appreciate. But making call almost for free is like opening a bank locker with full of cash for public.
I would recommend that this scheme is good enough for future, but for now it's better they guys should take good care of their network connectivity instead!

DDIF

Custom User Title
Hey mere bhagwaan kya hoga mere Bharat ka. Arey yaar koi mujhe hi TC minister bna do. Saala main 4 saal se 512 kbps pe atka hua hu or mere NRI friends 2 mbps se start hokar 14 mbps tak pahunch gaye.

funskar

Padawan
Last month i heard a news that from 2013 roaming call charges will be finished that's something i really appreciate.

:-o
Don't bcom over joyd..
Roaming will become free but 40-60% hike in call rates will take place as said by Te's.

Sibal was sutpid, idiot n now he has bcom totally mental after opening arihant importers[slaughter house]:evil:

Top Bottom