Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
I am very proud to announce on behalf of my friend Utsav that
TechJunkiez.in

is now online.

WHAT IS TECHJUNKIEZ.IN ??
-
Techjunkiez.in is a free hosting services using clustered technology powered by one of the largest hosting organizations on the internet.

WHY USE TECHJUNKIEZ.IN ??
- Techjunkiez is one of the best free hosting service provider with lots of cool and useful features which non other provide!!!
WHATS NEW IN TECHJUNKIEZ.IN ??
- Some of the features of techjunkiez are:
1) 99.9% uptime
2) 300mb space 10gb bandwidth 7 mysql databases
3) Automatic script installer
4) Phpmyadmin
5) File manager
6) 5 addon domains and 5subdomains
And loads of such cool features...

Techjunkiez.in Free Hosting Service

Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Last edited:

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Not to ruin the party but , You better read the rules:
* No Scamming/Spamming/Advertising.
This forum is not a marketing/money making tool! No Pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, or advertising of Web sites/products will be entertained here. This applies to forum posts and the inboxes of our members.
If you receive any such messages, please forward them to the Administrator, so that the offender's account can be disabled.

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
hi rayraven...am not advertising...
I am just announcing and asking for comments and suggestions...we are active members n not spammers...
please dont take it otherwise

I completely obey all the forum rules...

ray|raven

Think Zen.
WHAT IS TECHJUNKIEZ.IN ??
-
Techjunkiez.in is a free hosting services using clustered technology powered by one of the largest hosting organizations on the internet.

WHY USE TECHJUNKIEZ.IN ??
- Techjunkiez is one of the best free hosting service provider with lots of cool and useful features which non other provide!!!
WHATS NEW IN TECHJUNKIEZ.IN ??
- Some of the features of techjunkiez are:
1) 99.9% uptime
2) 300mb space 10gb bandwidth 7 mysql databases
3) Automatic script installer
4) Phpmyadmin
5) File manager
6) 5 addon domains and 5subdomains
And loads of such cool features...

Techjunkiez.in Free Hosting Service

Sounds a lot like an ad to me.

@rayraven if u dont like free hosting then get a paid one :razz:

Dude, you got me wrong here, i'm jus warning the guy here.
Tryin to help him out before the mods do smthin.

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
this free host is mine. and mind u its FREE . I am not earning anything from it .if he has done something wrong then i think i should be punished for it. but what about the guys who announce their site here. i can name several such members here .btw i dont wanna make it a flaming thread .i just thought that the forum members would be happy with it but u r not

I suggest you get this moved to another section if you want to use this to answer questions.

here is my comment: Abe ullu thu Terms of Service likhna bhool gaya. :p:lol::p

free web hosting can never survive without one ;)

this free host is mine. and mind u its FREE . I am not earning anything from it .if he has done something wrong then i think i should be punished for it. but what about the guys who announce their site here. i can name several such members here .btw i dont wanna make it a flaming thread .i just thought that the forum members would be happy with it but u r not
if this hosting is indeed yours, can you tell me some details as to how you could make it free ? I am just curious.

ray|raven

Think Zen.

Dude, you keep takin me in the wrong way.
Look at the section , its tech news.
You should've posted it in chit-chat and asked for comments.
I just wanted to keep you guys from getting warned by the mods.

utsav

damn busy...
Terms of service main add kar raha tha par powercut ho gaya .ab cell-phone se to add nehi kar sakta na.

@ rayraven search for similar sites in tech news and u will find several. btw its the mods discretion where they wanna move this thread.obviously not the bazaar section :D

Last edited:

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Come on guys , now stop flamming. U all have to congratulate him instead u r flamming.

But i m doing my part, Utsav congrats to u and keep up the good work.

utsav

damn busy...
Come on guys , now stop flamming. U all have to congratulate him instead u r flamming.

But i m doing my part, Utsav congrats to u and keep up the good work.

thanks buddy .this is my second one in the techjunkiez series. there is lot more to come.i ran this hosting using a free domain with few members to check the working for 3 months.today i purchased the domain and set up the site

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Generally free hosting comes with loads of ads! Is it same with your case? And yes "Terms and Conditions" are essential for any service.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
looks like he is partner to bytehost
ByetHost Free Reseller Hosting Services

With our new clustered reseller service, you can become your own free hosting company!

Have you ever wanted to run your own free hosting company? Offer free hosting services on your own domain name? Now you can with our exciting new 'MyOwnFreeHost.net' free hosting reseller service.

You can manage and run your own free hosting company and have full control over your customers accounts: Using our new powerful reseller panel'. Control and add your own adverts to your customers websites earning you money!
Find out more information about this exciting new service by clicking here for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.