TechJunkiez for Free WebHosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

axxo

99.9% Idle
:D just now created this blog and tested ...looks ok for me..no ads.i wonder it may be bcoz of adblock..not sure

axxo

99.9% Idle
its online here..i can open homepage as well as sites under techjunkiez

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
:D just now created this blog and tested ...looks ok for me..no ads.i wonder it may be bcoz of adblock..not sure
I am getting some pop ups on your site :confused:

congrats utsav,..........
But some of link on your site is directed to this site..
*phpnet.us/

and from there , I can see this , free reseller program to make money
*phpnet.us//content/view/17/28/

Anyway good luck ..

Last edited:

axxo

99.9% Idle
I am getting some pop ups on your site :confused:

Anyway good luck ..

yupp...you are correct..tested without adblocker and found a popup as well as footer ads...
ad at footer is ok but popups are not good for a site.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
yupp...you are correct..tested without adblocker and found a popup as well as footer ads...
ad at footer is ok but popups are not good for a site.
This is one method how free host provider make money.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
correct me if am wrong..but to what extent they can earn by just displaying ads..adsense and other things relies on clicks right?
I am not a expert............
but by this method...the original owner will be making thousands of dollar per month. Adsense can be big source of money, but only expert knows how to make money through adsense.

utsav

damn busy...
Hey . havnt added any forced ads or popups to any of the sites. you will get ads only on the control panel. and my main aim is to increase the techjunkiez network rather than earning money
. @ravi thanks. you are very helpful many times.

axxo

99.9% Idle
Hey . havnt added any forced ads or popups to any of the sites. you will get ads only on the control panel. and my main aim is to increase the techjunkiez network rather than earning money
. @ravi thanks. you are very helpful many times.

I think am not wrong..just create a site under your free hosting and see..I have tested ads do exist with popups...ravi also verified.

utsav

damn busy...
I have too see. i will get in touch with the main hosts support and will try to solve the problem as soon as possible. but nvidia of this forum is using my free host from over a month but he didnt reported any such problems.

axxo

99.9% Idle
may be hez using the service with adblock or so...i too didnt notice until ravi_9793 pointed out...

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
*www.imgx.org/files/13790_uldts/Screenshot-aXXoCorner%20Blog%20-%20Mozilla%20Firefox%203%20Beta%204.png

^^ad in axxo's blog.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/13791_1eaoe/Screenshot-aXXoCorner%20Blog%20-%20Mozilla%20Firefox%203%20Beta%204.png
then here it is.

utsav

damn busy...
i cant see the ads now.maybe the hosting providers were testing something
with the ads .if you find the ads again then contact me .

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
wooo....i didnt came online for 12 hrs and c what happned....dis sound like an awsum hot thread...lolz

Hey congrats utsav
@metal: chill out yar...u need a sweet lil chill pill...njoy ur linux buddy n let us do our wrk...whaz wrng n whaz rite is up to the mods to decide...so y u gettin so hyper...
ne ways...i hope all is cool

Mr metal .enough is enough. abhishek and i are students so we have to give time to studies too. abhishek has gone to coaching for studies. we are not lofers sitting online on the forum the full day and spam to increase post counts. i am not blaming abhishek .he is not so accustomed to posting in forums so mistake is obviously possible. but i have never seen people like u. what a big achievement u have made. 1700+ posts? i can do that in 3 days. but as i said i am a student.
And you think I am not a student ? I make hardly ten posts per day, that too in the free time I get. You think I am a loafer on this forum with no better job ? I am warning you. You are taking this too far. What the **** is wrong with 1700 posts ? I did not join just yesterday. I tried to be reasonable, but you are too adament. And as for yor telling that abhishek made a mistake, you guys should have apologised instead of having you trying to defend yourself. All would have ended there.

wooo....i didnt came online for 12 hrs and c what happned....dis sound like an awsum hot thread...lolz

Hey congrats utsav
@metal: chill out yar...u need a sweet lil chill pill...njoy ur linux buddy n let us do our wrk...whaz wrng n whaz rite is up to the mods to decide...so y u gettin so hyper...
ne ways...i hope all is cool
explain dat to utsav.

Status
Not open for further replies.