TechJunkiez for Free WebHosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terms of service main add kar raha tha par powercut ho gaya .ab cell-phone se to add nehi kar sakta na.
then why did you post this thread ? ToS is more important than a fancy home page or anything else. Its the thing that defines your site, along with the Privacy Policy. Without it the site is still incomplete.

and now I understood what kind of "hosting" this is:
*myownfreehost.net/freereseller.php

utsav

damn busy...
^^ Aaah, Its one of those make-your-own-whatever-thingies.Fancy. :D
what a crap? byethost does not provide all this for free. they add their ads too the control panel of their free hosts and this is their method to sell their paid hostings

. byethost has very positive reviews all over the net.i request the mods to delete this thread because some members in this forum are only good in criticising as they can never do that on their own. :mad:

Please ban me too as i am a spammer good for nothing. people like metalheadgautham has contributed more to this forum as he did 650+ posts in the last 30 days

Last edited:
what a crap? byethost does not provide all this for free. they add their ads too the control panel of their free hosts and this is their method to sell their paid hostings

. byethost has very positive reviews all over the net.i request the mods to delete this thread because some members in this forum are only good in criticising as they can never do that on their own. :mad:

Please ban me too as i am a spammer good for nothing. people like metalheadgautham has contributed more to this forum as he did 650+ posts in the last 30 days
cool down.
and don't try to get personal with anyone(I don't mind, but others do).

the problem is simple: nobody announces their own software/service in the Technology News section. That includes Gigasmilies, Presenmaker, Mac4Lin, etc. They just put it up in chit chat, tutorial, random news, etc. And they word it carefully. Yours looks too pompus and advertising, so many of the guys here are taking it to be a targeted advertisement. If you have an issue with it, please take it up with a mod and do as he/she/it says.

utsav

damn busy...
I didnt posted it .it was posted by abhishek.it was just copy pasted from the home page.but i think that the members should be knowing that i am a old member and i wont have wanted to do this.

I didnt posted it .it was posted by abhishek.it was just copy pasted from the home page.but i think that the members should be knowing that i am a old member and i wont have wanted to do this.
if thats the case, then why is abhishek shying away from replying ?
you shouldn't have tried to defend abhishek in the first place if you want to transfer the blame to him.

now you better ask a mod to either delete this thread and you create a new one thats proper, or you try to patch things up on the first post and remove these comments of ours via a mod. Its saddening to see you suffer like this.

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling
lol this thread is hot..:p
now i have few Q's

1.Can we host a proxy site
2.If yes,Can we add our own ad service to the proxy site

utsav

damn busy...
Mr metal .enough is enough. abhishek and i are students so we have to give time to studies too. abhishek has gone to coaching for studies. we are not lofers sitting online on the forum the full day and spam to increase post counts. i am not blaming abhishek .he is not so accustomed to posting in forums so mistake is obviously possible. but i have never seen people like u. what a big achievement u have made. 1700+ posts? i can do that in 3 days. but as i said i am a student.

axxo

99.9% Idle
@utsav do i get banner ad with images or just text only ad?
Can i hotlink files? any restriction on file formats?

axxo

99.9% Idle
hmm....i expect a flame war but not between the one currently going but from the other side..that is the real paid hosters...so far no reply from them...counting...

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
1. Congrats Utsav.
2. This seems more of promotion or advertising, not a news. May be Bazaar section is most suitable for this. Not to dampen Utsav or anybody else's enthusiasm but this isn't random news. More sort of announcement.

this free host is mine. and mind u its FREE . I am not earning anything from it .if he has done something wrong then i think i should be punished for it. but what about the guys who announce their site here. i can name several such members here .btw i dont wanna make it a flaming thread .i just thought that the forum members would be happy with it but u r not

nice but its too good to really beleive. btw do you have paid hosting plan?

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
The hosting provider adds his ads to the control panel
of my clients and this will help them to sell their paid hosting plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom