Team Fortress 2

doomgiver

Warframe
guys, does anyone still have the RIFT well-spun hat code from TF2? (they had a promo, like, 1-2 years ago)
could you give it to me?

Knight2A4

In the zone
Are there any active Team fortress 2 Severs in india the 2 i found are Indan TF2 super sever & Reddit Gaming Communist .... The Indan Super Sever remains empty when ever i have logined in & reddit has older version of the game ...

Can any one give a more popular Sever ...

Knight2A4

In the zone
I have joined skial community & it regularly pops up sever where you can join .... but i was thinking to play with other there in india.

axes2t2

I am a cat
*cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1118301132936625550/6AA1B74DDCC0645D209323E0127B3D3616E6DA82/1024x0.resizedimage

chris

In the zone
I have joined skial community & it regularly pops up sever where you can join .... but i was thinking to play with other there in india.

You can also play offline with bots. I have700+ hours on TF2, these days i like to pay with bots. I used to play on skial, lowyat servers, they have lower ping.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
So, no one plays TF2 these days? Since I started facing driver crashes with Dota 2, I have come back to TF2.

Have you guys played the Freak Fortress 2 mod? It involves one player becoming a character from the TF2 Freakshow (Like Demopan, Vagineer, Seeman, Ninja Spy, etc. or Saxton Hale himself) with extra health and special abilities. The rest of the team then try to kill him and avoid his attacks. I have been playing this compulsively for the past few days.

I will post ip here later.

chris

In the zone
I played it long back. You get very high HP. I only played once. For some reason everyone was angry at me, i may have done something wrong, so i quit after that round.

doomgiver

Warframe
yeah, i did the freak thing when it was popular, its fun if you are just looking to derp around (and have your face flattened by frying pans and saxton hale himself :D)

if you are a scout, you can do massive amounts of griefing with the sandman. one scout managed to stunlocked me for 10 seconds straight -.-

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Dude, I was Demopan and two snipers stun locked me with the huntsman taunts (stab stab stab) for the entire round.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the IP as promised. There is a good chance you can find me here.

203.116.80.207:27027

Top Bottom