Team Fortress 2

sygeek

Technomancer
free players? you mean the one who downloaded the game free off steam? they can't add users..wth?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ you always need to buy a game off-steam or activate a retail game to be able to use Steam's Friends feature.

sygeek

Technomancer
^ you always need to buy a game off-steam or activate a retail game to be able to use Steam's Friends feature.
What if I want to buy the game, but I'm limited to buying ONLY from steam? Well, not that it is free, doesn't it make this feature insensible?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
What if I want to buy the game, but I'm limited to buying ONLY from steam? Well, not that it is free, doesn't it make this feature insensible?
It is to prevent spam. You can buy a retail game, activate on Steam (if it supports) and hence enable the rest Steam features. TF2 is not free. It is only free-to-play.

--

Posting some servers:

180.149.247.109:27037
115.124.104.92:27015
115.124.104.92:27016
120.88.46.246:27100

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ lol so funny. :p I owned your team in the second half. You didn't even make the first check-point. naabs. ;)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's no big deal in dominating a scout. :p (only came as a Spy to sap)

doomgiver

Warframe
didnt know so many ppl played TF2 here.

haha, this is the best game ever. thank you steam, for giving us this gift.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Why do we not form a Digit gaming group on steam? Everyone can join and we can play together.

^ I thought we were supposed to kill that group. But that dang group just doesn't vanish.

Maybe I can message Steam Support to change the name as you suggested ?

Top Bottom