Team Fortress 2

hellscream666

Broken In
interesting ....wonder if there are many 6 v 6 groups in India...used to be a few but most of them have faded into inactivity over the last couple of years.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
got in a hour of TF2 today. feels good to play again
bought a sniper rifle(The Machinma)

could you guys recommend good products for Heavy and Sniper? Have some spare in my steam wallet :|

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
PLayed a bit more today. I got the Milestone 1 for Sniper. Also got the "Grey Matter" achievement(25 head shots as Sniper) and also Dropped Dead(Kill a Scout when he is in air with a sniper rifle)

Got 13 achievements total(with 10 from before) only in 2 days!

thatsashok

peace panda
US players have most of the unusuals i guess.. Any server of GoRclan/skial I play all of them are having unusual hats with the exception of me. Kinda feel outcasted

doomgiver

Warframe
some guy got hold of my email from which i used steam.
then he proceeded to reset my steam password and traded off my items to another account.
and then he used my steam support account to make the support guys undo a trade for a "friend".

seriously, either steam support is filled with noobs, or this was one hell of a hacker.

axes2t2

I am a cat
then he proceeded to reset my steam password and traded off my items to another account.
and then he used my steam support account to make the support guys undo a trade for a "friend".

seriously, either steam support is filled with noobs, or this was one hell of a hacker.

Why don't you make a report thread ?

Piyush

Lanaya

Why don't you make a report thread ?
on Steam for quick response

XxDONxX

Broken In
Hey guys :wink: lngtns hope u all are fine ( I don't literally mean it ) . Sadly Valve adds ******* new achieves and now my achieves are 90% :( . Happily i am gonna be in ugc i guesss :D ( hope i have not made gramatical mistakes XD ) Hey piyush nice pic hey nipun whens that smiley of ur's gonna stop eatin !?

Guys this sunday at eve on any personal or reddit server shall we play like old times :p ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom