Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Anybody who has not played Half Life 2 must play...

Its a Epic game created by Valve.

This game was released way back in 2004...but still the graphics is excellent.

azvnoit

Journeyman
Mostly, my weekends are an escape from work and I rely on movies and games to get through. I've been looking for some MMOs to start.
I used to play Crazy Tao, Eudemons, Zero Online, all three are similar. But I played only to hoard on resources, build stuffs, I used to collect and upgrade gears/pets, not much fighting or socializing. Looking for MMOs for similar gameplay, where I can mostly build/upgrades my things; in short hoard. Any suggestions? Nothing too popular with too many players, they are tough to simply play with people paying to win; something with a thousand player base.

gameranand

Living to Play
Mostly, my weekends are an escape from work and I rely on movies and games to get through. I've been looking for some MMOs to start.
I used to play Crazy Tao, Eudemons, Zero Online, all three are similar. But I played only to hoard on resources, build stuffs, I used to collect and upgrade gears/pets, not much fighting or socializing. Looking for MMOs for similar gameplay, where I can mostly build/upgrades my things; in short hoard. Any suggestions? Nothing too popular with too many players, they are tough to simply play with people paying to win; something with a thousand player base.
Guild Wars 2. No monthly subscription.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Looking for Sports type skill game that doesn't require a gamepad/joystick to be good at.
I am looking for racing / aircombat / football / any other type game.
Previosuly have played - Meat boy and PES, but wasn't able to master them due to lack of joystick/gamepad...

Any suggestions please?

ty

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Looking for Sports type skill game that doesn't require a gamepad/joystick to be good at.
I am looking for racing / aircombat / football / any other type game.
Previosuly have played - Meat boy and PES, but wasn't able to master them due to lack of joystick/gamepad...

Any suggestions please?

ty

Rocket League ticks all your requirements lol

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
hmm rocket league - I dunno. I have a sort of casual game type impression of it.
So I am getting a gamepad. that would be wise I think.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
hmm rocket league - I dunno. I have a sort of casual game type impression of it.
So I am getting a gamepad. that would be wise I think.

It's casual as well as competitive. The first LAN tournament for this game just finished yesterday.
And the game is only going to go better.

Fair warning tho: Once you get hang of this game, it would be tough to leave.

D

Deleted member 118788

Any suggestion for a game like Divinity Original Sins EE? I am playing this with my friend and enjoying it so much. I will finish it soon and will need a new game to play.

gameranand

Living to Play
Any suggestion for a game like Divinity Original Sins EE? I am playing this with my friend and enjoying it so much. I will finish it soon and will need a new game to play.

That depends. If you are OK with singleplayer then
1. Pillars of Eternity
2. Wasteland 2
3. Shadowrun series

If you want Co-Op then (No TBS)
1. Grim Dawn
2. Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition series
3. Victor Vran etc.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Which Fallout game is good for a first time start in the series . Never played any Fallout game before. Played Skyrim, loved it so looking to try other Bethesda games. Want good story, gameplay and plenty of side quests.
System specs in sig below

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
Which Fallout game is good for a first time start in the series . Never played any Fallout game before. Played Skyrim, loved it so looking to try other Bethesda games. Want good story, gameplay and plenty of side quests.
System specs in sig below

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk
Fallout 3

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Re: PC Game Deals

Can someone suggest good game for my new computer??

And also FIFA 18 availability??
Info about FIFA 17 key purchase, DVD, deal, online purchase option? Best deal?

Zotac GTX1060 6GB
Any offer for free game with this GPU?

Top Bottom