Tataindicom Broadband Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolid30

Broken In
I have tatindicom connection since 3month's but i have no problem with it till now.
Many people said it is not good service but i didn't find any problem with it.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sourav123

Thinking Different
What is the point of this thread?

@coolid30, can you post a review of Tata Indicom Broadband, at least that will be helpful to others. Otherwise, this thread should be closed.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I have tatindicom connection since 3month's but i have no problem with it till now.
Many people said it is not good service but i didn't find any problem with it.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bahut jyada khushi hui yeh jaankar.Khushi ke ansu aa gaye.:(
Or this is the new way of advertising for Tata Indicom Crapband?:rolleyes:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
nah..even i dint have ne problems over my year of usage..its really good...no downtimes and speed is always stable between 28-30..customer service is awesum..1 phone call and ur attended to the very next day...only the price seems a bit on the higher side..will decrease hopefully

well .. depends on plan to plan ....i have 10 hrs monthly (unlimited download) and night unlimited (from 9 PM to 9 AM) at 2 Mbps for only Rs 450 per month.

And the service is good too ...
offtopic : Gaurav bhai ... bahut yugo ke baad darshan diye !! Kaha antardhyan ho gaye the ?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
well .. depends on plan to plan ....i have 10 hrs monthly (unlimited download) and night unlimited (from 9 PM to 9 AM) at 2 Mbps for only Rs 450 per month.

And the service is good too ...
offtopic : Gaurav bhai ... bahut yugo ke baad darshan diye !! Kaha antardhyan ho gaye the ?

babaraam dev se kapaalbhaati seekh raha tha bey :mad: :p

OP
C

coolid30

Broken In
Bhaiya i have just reviewed their service which i was told that i should not take it!!! If it is good then what i can i do!!! i have just talked about it and i just wanted to share my experience which is allowed in this section of forum.
I am not marketing it, if the service of tata do not remain good in future i wud switch back to any other ISP.

shriramiyengar

Right off the assembly line
Hi
i am a tataindicombroadband user i have a problem i have installed ubuntu 7.10 now i want to create internet connection using adsl router can anyone can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom