Tata Sky OR Dish TV Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

axxo

99.9% Idle
I do have tata sky. They dont give much choice for their customers. Its they who decide on what channels to offer. Message Icon offen popups interrupting our channel views.
I wont recommend Tata Sky.

M

mehurs

New : Referral Code Thread for Tata Sky DTH Valid till 31 May 2009.
WB11570F663 Available
WB11571A663 Available
WB11575D663 Available
WB11577C663 Available
WB11579B663 Available
WB11572E663 Available

Referring your friends and family to a Tata Sky experience is very simple. You have 6 coupons which you can either email, or print and handover to your friends. 3 additional unique coupons have been sent to you via post.
Remember! Your friend must quote the Referral Coupon code mentioned on the Referral coupon when he buys Tata Sky from our helpline to ensure that you both get your special rewards.
The Referral coupons can be used only in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune and Thane. So make sure you refer friends from these cities only.
PS: Your friend must schedule the installation and quote the coupon code by 31 May 2009.

Rahim

Married!
Just had a bad experience as i bought a STB a couple of days back but my cable operator enlightened me that their digital signals could not work over my existing wires :( SOBs.& sobs

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
i had tata sky from 2007 July.. lot of packaging options.. good at all.
but, recently i have changed to Airtel..:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom