Tata docomo offering 1GB@96 only for whole month

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
It appears TATA docomo will always lead in providing cheapest 3G plans. They now hold cheapest 1GB 3G data pack for one month for Rs. 96 only.

We have recently witnessed 3G data price slashes in the country, started by Reliance, however, TATA Docomo silently introduced one of the cheapest 3G plan so far. The plan is valid for 30 days and it comes at price of Rs. 96 only with 1GB of data usage.

Though India is one of the world's most populous country by the mean of total telecom subscribers of but 3G adaptation rates are really low in India. May be because of high price of 3G services, but with the recent price slashes, price of 3G data is now even lower than some 2G data packs.

source:eTI

ashs1

Padawan
Docomo proabably offers the fastest 3G net, but its a huge pain in the a** to get connected to the internet in the first place.. :(
this is the speed of 3G internet i got in Docomo :
*i.imgur.com/wctWhng.png

I hope Vodafone reduces its prices of 3G plans. The day they reduce their prices, i will port to Vodafone as i've heard Vodafone gets connected to net easily. :D

quagmire

Allllright !
I have heard Docomo network isn't good in Karnataka.

BTW I was wondering if there's some app that records signal strength and GPS location data from many users an plots it on a map for a 'Waze' like crowd sourced coverage map?

cutemug

Broken In
docomo internet packs are really cheap,but of no use, as cannot connect to the net most of the times,
pathetic speed :snail:

rosemolr

Journeyman
Actually the problem with Tata docomo is their coverage and the Network equipments they use in their Core Network.If I'm not wrong they are using cheap vendors like ZTE and Huawei for their Network Equipments.On the other side they are trying to mitigate these flaws by providing ultra cheap plans for Customers!!!

But the bottom line is that what is the use of cheap plans with a crappy network?

I'm planning to port to Idea but I'm just lazy to do the procedures :p...I always hate paper works!!!

Actually the problem with Tata docomo is their coverage and the Network equipments they use in their Core Network.If I'm not wrong they are using cheap vendors like ZTE and Huawei for their Network Equipments.On the other side they are trying to mitigate these flaws by providing ultra cheap plans for Customers!!!

But the bottom line is that what is the use of cheap plans with a crappy network?

I'm planning to port to Idea but I'm just lazy to do the procedures :p...I always hate paper works!!!
Well in my area, it's just opposite.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
What equipments do Vodafone/Airtel/Idea use?

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Good news but DoCoMo doesn't have 3G in Mumbai :|

Also Vodafone user here so waiting for them to lower prices :D

Top Bottom