taking too much time to open a website

sanny16

Journeyman
I tested my bandwidth via speedtest website, which showed me my download speed as 1.06 mbps and ping as 129 ms. Though my bandwidth is high, i was having hard time opening a simple webpage like yahoo or google. This happened last night, is this the problem from my ISP? Or it is usual to receive this kind(slow) of service at night? What should i do if this keep happening often?

Hrishi

I tested my bandwidth via speedtest website, which showed me my download speed as 1.06 mbps and ping as 129 ms. Though my bandwidth is high, i was having hard time opening a simple webpage like yahoo or google. This happened last night, is this the problem from my ISP? Or it is usual to receive this kind(slow) of service at night? What should i do if this keep happening often?

The ping result it not that bad. But it largely depends on where was the server located for which you were tried the Ping-Pong test.
IMO , you should run a check on all the services and applications running in your computer that are utilizing the bandwidth.

Click on search after hitting start key.
Type : CMD.EXE
Run As Administrator.
Now enter this command without quotes : "netstat -b" , check for all the programs that are using the network services.

Top Bottom